CHAPTER FOUR

Mattew and I entered Prime's office again, and I saw Franchezka and the girl from yesterday.

"You promised to Primo that you would get rid of that girl, so why is she still here? Why did you bring her back to the office? Are you crazy, Matt?" Franchezka exclaimed.

"Let me explain, look at her eyes. She's not normal!" Matt muttered.

They were surprised when they saw my eyes. The girl with the blade in her hand approached me.

"Wait, how did your hand wound suddenly disappear?" she asked when she saw my hand.

Primo stood up, but he didn't seem happy. I was also puzzled what is happening.

"Stop that nonsense, she's a human being!" Primo shouted at us.

"Then how can she express emotions through the color of her eyes? And how did her wound disappear, Primo?"

"Do you want me to explain this?"

He showed everyone the knife he used yesterday, and it hadn't been cleaned. My blood, which was red, was still on it.

Wait, if his blood is also red, does that mean he's human too? But I can't explain the shadow I saw from him yesterday. What is he really?

"Then let me try it again." The girl took out her blade in her hands again and was about to slit my throat when Primo shouted.

"STOP!"

"Are you willing to kill a human, Reighn?" Primo asked.

"If that's what you want, I'll do it to prove to you that she's not human!" the girl shouted named Reighn.

I really can't understand this girl. Is she crazy?

"Okay, fine."

Primo looked at Franchezka, =and nodded.

"Here, you can sign this application form, and this is your card and key at the same time. You should keep it safe, especially since you're not an official student here yet."

When I finished filling out the form, I immediately left Prime's office.

I don't know where to go, but I want to distance myself from them for now. I have so many questions, but I can't find any answers. I want to find Akiesha, but where is she?

"Hey, woman!" I recognized the voice, so I turned around.

I saw the girl with the blade in her hand. I only realized now that she's quite beautiful. She has white hair and fair skin.

"Who are you? What are you? Why did you manage to enter here?" she bombarded me with questions.

I furrowed my brow, wondering why she was asking me all these questions when I didn't have any answers.

"Huh?" That's the only word that came out of my mouth.

"Do you want to stay here?" she asked. I simply nodded in response.

She suddenly shouted, making me flinch.

"Then answer me!"

"O-Okay," I stammered, surprised and unintentionally swallowed my saliva when I saw the blade slowly appearing in her hand.

"Who am I? I'm Kaye Vivienne Alvarez. I don't know why I ended up here, and I don't know the answer to your second question."

"No way."