Reunion 🔥

Author's note: I felt like Donghua and Fengjiu have been apart long enough.

*********************************************
Fengjiu finally put on his purple robe and sank into bed. It had been a long day. Zhe Yan had brought her and Gungun back to Taichen Palace that morning. After dropping Gungun off at Xiwu Palace, Fengjiu prepared dishes and treats for Donghua's awakening tomorrow. She usually loved cooking, but she was so excited for his return, she kept on daydreaming and sighing thinking about his kisses and wound up adding salt when it should be sugar, forgetting to add yeast to her bread, burning the sorrowless cakes...and her fox honey treats turned out to be shaped more like a fat cat. As a result, she had to redo a lot of her dishes and hadn't finished till very late that night.

She should be tired, but as she sat in the tub, dragging a towel on her neck, memories of their last time in this same tub came back and heated her body more than the warm water. She realized she hadn't used his porcelain present the entire time she had been in Qingqiu because she had been too sad.

Fengjiu closed her eyes and leaned back against the tub, blushing a deep red.  She needed relief or else she wouldn't be able to sleep. It wouldn't do to be tired tomorrow when he would be insatiable. She got out of the tub and dried herself.

She went to put on his purple robe and went to bed. It felt like he was in the room, his intoxicating sandalwood scent surrounding her.

She closed her eyes and thought of his lips kissing her neck, as her fingers gently caressed her neck and then trailed down to her breasts. Fengjiu squeezed her breasts, thinking of his teeth biting on her nipples, making her cry and her pussy wet. 

"Dijun, you're being so bad..." she moaned, but she loved it when he was being bad. His lips would kiss down her stomach and just lightly lick her pussy before lifting her left leg, kissing her inner thigh, then the back of her knee and ankle, before doing the same to her other leg. Goosebumps followed her fingers, his lips felt so real.

Finally her fingers reached her pussy again.  She spread her thighs, his robe revealing her wet pussy.  She did love it when he licked her there. 

"Good girl.  You're getting so wet, aren't you?" She could hear him say and all she could do was moan his name.  Fengjiu reached for the cock and placed it against her pussy. She wanted to push it in, but his voice was there. 

"Not yet, Xiaobai..." she heard him say. 

Fengjiu pushed a finger into her wet pussy.  His tongue would trail up to her clit and make her beg, as he would lick her clit and push his finger in and out of her.  He loved tasting her and she thought of all the times he had waken her up with his tongue.  She was moaning incoherently as she dragged the cock slowly against her pussy.  She imagined him watching her do this after he was awake.

"You love torturing me, don't you, Dijun?" She whispered, raising her hips and letting the robe fall apart to reveal her breasts and entire body.  The thought of him watching her like this made her feel so wicked. Finally she placed the cock at the entrance of her pussy.  "Watch me, husband."*

Fengjiu moaned. She could feel his cock slowly and tortuously filled her up and began thrusting in and out of her, the movement so much like his. Her fingers touched her clit and rubbed it as he fucked her. 

"Dijun..." was all she could say over and over.  She could feel him over her, squeezing her breasts, lifting her hips.  He was watching her writhing in pleasure.  He was begging her to suck him.  His scent and all the memories of his touch flooded her body. 

"Yes, Dijun, fuck me, yes, just like that," she whispered, remembering the time he lifted her up against a wall of his study and entered her because he couldn't wait.  But in her mind, he then turned her to face the wall, spread her legs and thrusted in her.