Prologue

Amilia and George two teenagers who are only available for two. If George shows up somewhere then you can be sure Amilia was very close. And the other way around. But as everyone knew, the two were each other's First love. But as it had to happen, George had to continue to concentrate on his career and lost sight of it with every longer period of time. But who didn't know that Amilia has been carrying a little secret with her for a long time and this secret is the reason why the two are no longer together.

After a hard day at Training George was very happy to see Amilia again. But Amilia was not so happy. She sat on George's bed and played with the pillow that was on her lap out of nervousness. After a while, the door opened and George stepped in with a broad grin, he came to her and wanted to press a gentle kiss on her lips, but she only pressed her hand on his chest to keep him from his act. George was a little confused, sometimes a little hurt, he began to think about whether he did something wrong.

"You didn't do anything wrong," she told George because she knew that he started thinking if he had done something wrong. "I actually just wanted to talk to you about something," she continued. After Amilia had inhaled deeply a few times and had prepared for what she would say to him right away. "I think we should finish this here" she said quietly "what why" he asked in disbelief "I think we no longer work together because you work a lot on your career and are on the road a lot I sat at home and have nothing to do. I don't have any other friends besides you" she said a little louder.

George didn't know what to say. "I think I'd better go" it came and then the 19-year-old got up and went to the door halfway, she turned around again and saw George sitting on his bed, he rolled some tears rolling down his cheek. Arrived at his room door, she said quietly "I believe you that you can make it to very big „ Then she went down the on the way to the Front door.