2.Chapter

"So first of all, I'm sorry that I hurt you, I know that no excuse makes up for the whole thing

And to answer your question, yes, Jules and Victoria are also your children, they are also the reason why I left, you said a week before that you didn't want a child before 24, so at that moment my thought was "why should you then want the two" and so I ended it „ Amilia explained

George was to stunned to speak.

After George had composed himself, he spoke up, "I didn't mean that I wouldn't be happy if we had become parents earlier".
Amilia knew she screwed up.

"I would turn back time if I could, so I can tell you directly, but unfortunately I can't. But I can offer you to see them as often as you want," Amilia said.

After Amilia had explained her side of things, she decided to go back. When she was back with her children, she thanked Alison for taking care. Together with one child on each hand, they made their way to the car.

...

It's been four weeks since Amilia met George again and since then the twins ask almost every day if George could come to them. But Amilia had always managed to keep the two calm. In these weeks, she had thought a lot about the current situation whether it was the right decision to leave George at that time.

But she always tried to convince herself that George only needed time to think about the situation because he was quite surprised that he has been a father for five years. What is also understandable, she would also be in his place.

Every morning when she woke up, she always looked at her cell phone first in the hope that he had written to her. But every time she was disappointed.

Amilia just left the room where a meeting took place a few minutes ago. However, her office was on another floor, so the elevator had to go down one floor first. In the reception area, Lisa already called her name

" Lia there sits a young man in your office, he is probably already waiting there for 20 minutes, he had insisted on waiting for you to come" Lisa is an older lady, she has been working there for so long that Amilia no longer knows how long she has been working there.

Amilia liked Lisa very much, no matter how bad her day was, Lisa always put a smile on her face with her, she could also talk about everything.

When she entered her office, no one else was sitting there but George. He was visibly nervous because he played with his fingers. He always did this when he was nervous. When Amilia opened the door, the British was slightly frightened and turned to the door to look at the young lady as she entered the large but bright room.

"hey" he almost whispered. "hey" it came back almost as quietly from Amilia. She put her bag in a corner and hangs her coat on the designated clothes rack next to it. "do you want your water," she asks George, but he only shook his head slightly.

"Unfortunately, I don't have much time because I have to be in the car in the direction of Mercedes Factory in 25 minutes at the latest," he justified himself. Amilia took a seat on her chair opposite George after she had placed her folded on the massive desk, she stared at her opposite and began to talk "what drives you to my office on a Monday morning at 8:30 Mr. Russell"

"I would like to be a father for Victoria and Jules. I want to show them the world to take them with them to run and make everything possible for them in life," he said. "I was overwhelmed at the beginning with the whole situation and didn't know what to do or how to behave, but I talked to my mother and my sister and I realise that I would like to have the twins in my life. I've already missed the first five years of there life and don't want to miss any more moments with them. So as far as it's still okay for you" he added

Amilia nodded "of course it's okay for me, after all, you're the father of the two. After all, I am to blame why you had to miss the first years of their lives. The two have only been raving about you since Silverstone and ask when you will finally come over.

„If you want, you can pick up the two from the daycare at 4pm with me and then we'll go eat" Amilia suggested her plan. George was immediately thrilled. And grabbed a small note and a pen and wrote his number on the note.

"Text me right away then. So I can write to you if it should be a little later with me" Amilia nodded gently. So George grabbed his jacket and left the office.

Hello Guys,

Long Time no Update ( almost a Year 😭)
Sorry for that btw 😭