[01] Four of Spades (1)

-Kara's POV-

Aitsuki Kara

16 Years Old

High-school Student

I immediately slipped from the trap they made specifically for me.

"Such a fool!" One of my classmates bursted out. "Laughs, Idiot!" Another spewed.

They quickly fled the scene with laughs on their faces knowing that they would be in-trouble if a teacher saw them.

I, on the ground, desperate to get up, struggled as one of the ingredients brewed in this trap was soap and detergent.

Few people saw me. But none of them minded to help me. As I tried to get up, a person approached me. "Need a hand?" She said while offering her hand to raise me up.

I struggled as I raised but I was able to get up. "Don't mind them, they envy your gorgeous smile." she said.

Our eyes locked together. She's as tall as me with curls on her hair. Her lips glowed like ruby red. Her eyes shimmered as it met my poor little eyes.

"Uh... Th-thanks..." I uttered, she replied, "I'm Mishika... Mishika, Kaede"

I felt my heart pounding as I still felt her hands still holding onto mine.

She freed my hand right as she said, "So... What's your name?"

"Kara... Kara, Aitsuki" I mentioned

"Let's be friends," she added. She reached into her pockets grabbing a hand-made bracelet. She gave it to me generously and I accepted it with my two hands.

"Thank you very much Miss Mishika, I kindly accept your offer." I said as I bowed down in front of her.

Borderlands

Shinjuku Ward

During the 4 of ♤ Game

Aitsuki Kara

18 Years Old

High-school student

I glanced at the bracelet she gave me. "I'll never forget our friendship..." I uttered as another shot from the sniper nearly caught my body.

The others waited for the elevators to lift them. While I on the other hand knew the elevators were a trap. I quickly rushed through the other hallway where the emergency exit is.

I opened the emergency doors and I ran through the stairs that stood right in front of me.

-Hiroko's POV-

Akihiro Hiroko

20 Years Old

Media Student

My body, still shocked in fear, stood in front of the lifeless corpse.

The blood on its head spilled over creating a puddle.

I was shocked...

My mind raced and remembered the time where shock ran through me just as my parents crashed right in front of me.

My body felt the adrenaline, blood rushed through my veins and fierce through my skull.

I slowly handled myself pretty well right after. The death of a person does not matter to me anymore. All I thought of was myself. Myself and I only.