Chapter 123

Past dinner when my mom texted me to come at the white house for an annual event tonight. It was so sudden but I don't wanna disappoint my Mom.

That's why I asked my servant na iinform nalang mamaya ang dalawa para hindi magtaka kung sakaling magising.

Eight p.m. when I traveled to the busy streets of Germany. It was beautifully crafted, the highways are cleaned and there were billboards and huge flatscreen attached to the facàde of the tall buildings.

When I arrived at the castle, Gernigo took care me of me. From my champagne dress down to the pair of my Stuart Tanzanite heels. He picked for my accecories as well.

I looked at the golden vanity mirror as he locked my necklace at the back. Afterwards, he put back my curled hair on my bare shoulder.

Kung nasa pilipinas lang ako ay pinakulayan ko na itong pagkakulay kayumanggi ng buhok ko. Ayoko kasing mapagkamalang foreigner noon. That's why I constantly colored my hair with black color. To only know that a bloód of German was inherited on my genes. And when I started living here in Berlin, I let it flourished in blondeness.

“Mademoiselle, you look Fabulous!”  I smiled at him, after he finished his touch on me.

“Go get laid tonight in the party!" hinampas ko siya ng mahina ng sabihin niya yun.

“Af if that suited my age and situation.”

Hindi ko rin naman kailangan. A guard on his black suite guided me to a limousine.

We arrived at the party almost 9.

I greeted my Mom with a peck of kiss in the middle of a dining. The show is starting as I heard the violin playing in the background.

A live orchestra band was present near the lavish stage. Even the huge chandelier on the high crystal ceiling was enough to illuminates the joy of the evening.

“Different ministry in various countries are here. So I want to introduce you.” I gave my Mother an assurance look.

I want to make time with her after my labor, and this is the least thing I can provide.

We visited tables of foreign countries, as I portray my gown. Table after table when it was finally done and now I have the chance to seat again.

Nabaling ang tingin ko sa Masters of Ceremony nang may ipakilala ito.

Naramdaman kong bumalik na rin si Mama sa upuan namin sa mesa pagkatapos makipag-usap sa elite class circles niya.

“Let me allow you to introduce in honor of our country diplomat. His hardworking son CEO of the Del Real Holdings. Mr. Silver Bauersachs together with his lovely date tonight Ciarra Schneider to flourish the dance hall this evening. Around of applause please.” my Mom's hand automatically look for my hand on the table to comfort me.

Wearing a red suit, and with his hands intertwined with a girl wearing a fit and flare gown.

The color of their formal attire was even matched together.

S-so yesterday? That was really Silver?

Silver is fucking alive?

“Your make up will be ruined, wipe your tears, sweetheart.” she handed me a tissue he requested to a waiter as my eyes became a mess.

So this is what he meant when he said he was taken.