Closets

I was tired of my husband cheating on me. So I decided to pull one over him too.

I motioned Chris over to the hallway where I was. He smiled and walked over, drink in hand.

My husband and his stupid business parties. He'd made me wear a dress too tight and it hurt to move. I couldn't sit down without it riding up. I know he was trying to get in to get Martin and Chris, the inheritors of their father's company, to sell. I detested having to come home from adventuring with them to see his stupid face. He's the reason i joined the crew. I mean we were childless. He didn't want me to 'ruin my figure'.

Chris and i were friends since infancy. And i knew he was upset at the shit my husband would do. "Babe?"

I turned to see my husband standing at the front of the hallway. "Mm?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just uh... Convincing Chris to give in."

"Good. I'm going to be in the office with his brother."

"He's not giving in." Chris frowned. "And neither am I."

"Yeah yeah I'll get you to give in."

I saw Martin roll his eyes. He just followed him in. I'm guessing he was just going to hear him out so he'd stop being a persistent asshole. Chris shrugged. The door closed. "I will never understand how you ended up with him."

"He paid my degrees." I smirked.

"Smart girl." He took a drink. "Marriage wasn't."

"Yeah, but we've been married a few years. I'll get some alimony for a bit."

He nodded. "He married you young."

I shrugged. "It's not like anyone was after me."

He looked up from watching the bubbles in his drink. "I was."

"You should've said something."

"'Viv, i left for Europe for summer and i come back to you married."

I was feeling a bit adventurous, so I reached out to touch his cheek. "Who says you can't fuck a married woman?"

I could tell he swallowed nervously. "Aviva i can't just-"

"Come on... You know you've been dreaming About this since i told you."

I may have had a couple drinks in me from earlier. Being with my husband requires me to at least be buzzed.

I looked both ways and heard both men still chatting in his office. I opened the closet door next to it, beckoning Chris inside. I quietly closed the door, bending over to put a doorstop at the bottom to keep it from opening.

I knew he could see everything. I heard Chris chuckle. "God he made a mistake letting you put on this tiny dress."

"He made me."

"Did he? He's certainly not appreciating his sexy wife that's for sure." He set his glass down.

"How many drinks?"

"Lost track. You?"

I giggled and got closer.

"Turn around."

I did as i was told. I could feel his hands at my zipper. He pulled down my dress straps gently, careful not to rip it. I felt instantly relieved as my breasts fell out. I sighed happily. I heard chris' belt hit the floor. "Shh."

"Sorry."

I turned to him, my dress half off. He pulled it off me. It felt so much better. I watched him unbutton his dress shirt, pulling down his boxers to reveal a semi erect cock that just kept getting harder by the second. I got on my knees and slipped it into my mouth. He was much bigger and thicker than my husband. I started licking it, teasing the head with my tongue. He groaned softly, trying to muffle his moans with his hand. He kept himself cleanly shaved, just a bit of hair above it. I tried my best to take it down my throat, accidentally choking myself. I coughed a bit after pulling it out.

"You okay?"

I nodded. I went back at it. Tears sprung into my eyes as i felt him venture into thrusting into my mouth. His mouth fell open in pleasure. I pulled out with a pop. He was fully erect now. I smiled, a little impressed i was able to take it down my throat after a bit of struggling. "Condom?" He whispered, pulling one out of his wallet. I shook my head. No time for formalities.

Besides, I'd rather Chris be the one to impregnate me.

He started kissing me gently. "you don't mind the taste of-"

"No." He interrupted. "You taste amazing."

I giggled and bent over on a shelf, legs apart. Chris walked over and gripped my ass, hard. He pulled it open and smirked.

"You're so wet for me already... I bet you've never gotten this soaked for a man before, especially your good for nothing husband." He whispered into my ear. I nodded. "Answer me." He pulled my hair to face him.

"Yes daddy." I whined, softly.

"Good girl." He whispered into my ear. I felt a finger slip into me. I squeaked, causing him to slam his hand over my mouth. "Not a noise." I nodded. I felt another slip inside. He started moving them around gently, rubbing my clit with his thumb. "God such a tight pussy." He pulled his fingers out, showing me my fluids. "Look at that, beautiful. Did i do that?" I nodded again. "Answer me." He kissed my jaw.

"Yes daddy."

"Good." He slapped my ass.

"CK!" I hissed under my breath.

"Right. Sorry." I turned to face him. His cock was dropping beads of precum.

He grinned and slipped the head in, pushing gently into me. I moaned gently. He stopped upon reaching as deep as he could. "Deeper."

"I'm going to hurt you if i go deeper."

I pouted. He shrugged and hit my wall. I moaned softly again. He started thrusting gently once I let out a whine of desperation. "Fuck me CK."

He nodded and went a bit faster. I could hear how wet I was. Years of no satisfaction were creeping up on me. I knew if Chris played his cards right, he would be the one to make me orgasm.

I bounced happily on him, turning around to face him and grab onto him. He started kissing me deeply. I kissed back, willing to take the risk and let him leave hickies on me. I was already formulating excuses for them. Chris slipped his mouth down to my neck, biting and nibbling. I felt his hard cock burrowing inside me with each thrust. He was groaning, groping my breasts.

I no longer cared if my husband could hear the man he wanted to buy from fuck his wife. I felt myself begin to shake, my orgasm was imminent. Chris was speeding up, cursing under his breath with each thrust. I gripped onto his hair. "I want to cum." He whispered. "Let me pull out."

I shook my head. I wanted to be a vengeful little bitch and let Chris cum inside me. "Coat my walls in your hot cum." I whispered. He nodded and suddenly stopped, letting out a groan of satisfaction.

"Oh fuck." He gasped out.

I felt my orgasm come raining down on me as my mind went blank, gripping onto his shoulders. I laid my head on his shoulder, feeling his cock soften inside me and slip out. He looked at his watch. "That was fifteen minutes?"

"Best fifteen minutes of my life." I giggled. "You made me orgasm." I whispered.

"Did i?"

"Yep..always faked them for him."

"I'm honoured." He winked and helped me zip up my dress again. Even with my panties back on, i felt his sperm slowly running down my thigh. I fixed my hair as Chris stepped out. I followed right behind him, just as Martin and my husband exited as well.

"How'd it go?"

"They'll give in someday." My husband laughed and wrapped his arm around me. Thank goodness it was a bit dark in the hallway.

"Yeah. Not a chance. Let's go bro. We've got to finish organizing our disks."

"Organize, you?"

"Yes." Martin pulled Chris away. Chris turned to me.

"Back at the Tortuga tomorrow?"

I nodded. He winked at me when my husband turned. I giggled and waved at them. "See you tomorrow." I watched them exit the door, smiling, feeling another droplet run down my leg.