Chapter 7: Together Again

He left and I was feeling a deep feeling. I turned back to leave, and I saw Pete coming towards me, my heart was racing, and all the things I did yesterday were running into my mind. Thinking about the fact that he has forgotten the past, gives me a weird feeling. I have no control over my temper, every time I lose my temper, I occasionally end up doing something embarrassing. It's horrible, weird, and creates tension between us. Pete passed by me. He didn't say anything.

"Thank you, Pete...Pete sir", I said.

We stood with our backs to each other.

"Our Paths are different, so we are, I hope you will understand and will mind your business", he said.

"Yes! I know that we are different, have you really for your last 6 years", I asked.

"Yes! I have because I wanted to", he said and left.

Now, everything has finished, it was clear. He did it because he wanted to. There was no confusion in our Past, everything was in front of my eyes. I can move on now, I can start my life now, I have no guilt, as I know that he knew that I never cheated on him.

I take out the business card of Samay and called him.

Samay: Hello! Who's there?

I: Hello, Mr. Samay, it's Marrie from Fan....

Samay: Yes yes! Say it, Ms. Marrie tell me,

I: So, if you have any desired themes, venues, etc, then let me know, and I will organize it accordingly.

Samay: I have sent you a location, that is the venue, go there, the bride is also there, and you guys can discuss.

I: Okay, Thank you.

I went outside the office, I was going through the Parking area, and I saw Sanaira and Tedom talking to each other, I hid behind the backside of the car, I didn't know why, I did it, but...

"If Pete came across this fact, I don't know how he would react", Tedom said.

"Well! He is already against you, I think it's the correct time to execute our plan and get out of it", Sanaira said. They both saw Pete coming, and they both hid too, Pete sat in his car and drove. Both of them also left. It was something serious that is going to happen, I started walking, I was very confused, Tedom mentioned Pete, which means there is something related to Pete, I remembered the call I got, he has said after 2 days, it was 3rd day, ..if he was serious, then definitely something gonna happen.

I got a message from David.

"Come to your home fast".

Reading this message terrified me, I caught a cab and reached home. I saw Pete, Tedom and Sanira there. There was Mr. Kimar, who was very injured and fainted. Everyone was checking him, I saw them. I sit by them.

"Kamir Sir.....", I said slowly.

All of sudden, he opened his eyes and tried to beat me, then suddenly tried to strangle me, everyone was trying to stop him, he wasn't in control of anyone. Pete took the stool and hit him on the head, he fainted. I was in complete fear. Pete came to me and checked if I was fine or not.

David: Are you okay? I think their target is you Marrie.

I: I am fine, I don't know whom they are targeting but I am not related to them, even in the matter of Sohai, I was not.

David: Well I don't know, let's see, you need to use some other room. This cannot be used.

Pete grabbed my hand and took me out, I was struggling to remove my hand from his.

Pete: What happened?

I: Who are you, why am I coming with you? You said we are different, so let's accept it.

Pete: Until this case get over, you are my responsibility,

I: Why? You don't even remember anything...

Pete: Yes I don't remember, still I will say this,... I Have asked Tedom everything about you to Tedom, how I met you, how I cheated on you, how I hurt you, how...

I: Enough! Are u here for this, leave my hand and let me go? 

Pete: I know whatever happened between us was very difficult for you, but trust me I need you. I don't remember anything, every time I try to show that I know everything, the first time I saw you, my heart was racing very fast, and I wasn't able to control myself. I wanted to hug you. And After your behavior you did on the first day, I asked Tedom about it, He told me everything, but still, I don't know if I can trust him, because I don't remember anything, I am in a more difficult situation, everything that is happening, only you can help me out, you know everything about my Past.

I: Why me, go and ask Tedom or Sanaira.

Pete: Because I trust you...I only trust you....I want to trust you. Even if in the end, you turned out to be the mastermind of this whole thing, I still want to trust you. Now Please stand by my side. Please...

I: Let's go to your home and talk there, anyone here can listen to us.

I received a message from one of my team members that they have reached the venue.

I: I need to visit the venue today, so let's talk after work, also all my luggage is at my place, I need to finish that work too.

Pete: Are you going to visit the venue with this vomit smell?