42 - tattoos in tokyo

The film began to roll, her hazel eyes peering through the lens and observing her friend. She inched closer to her, practically zooming the camera onto her face while giggling underneath her breath— her eyes were closed at the moment, so she couldn't see what she was doing.

"Ugh..," she moaned as she held a miniature fan close to her face. She slouched in her chair as her limbs went limp.

"Juvia's so tired."

"You aren't the only one, girly," Lucy blurted. She messed with her bangs in the mirror to their groups dressing room while one of their stylist adjusted her skirt quickly, a needle in her mouth all the while.

"See," Erza perked up with a smile as she reflected over them. She sat on a cushioned chair in the room, a makeup artist hastily applying blush to her face with the brush.

"I told you guys a thirty minute interlude would be perfect!"

"It most definitely is," Lucy replied, a chuckle shortly following after. "Don't think I can necessarily say the crowd is enjoying the wait."

Silence fell over them after once she said that, but it wasn't quiet at all. They could hear the roaring screams from their fans all the way backstage, along with the bass of the continuous music that played in order to keep them entertained while they changed. They were preparing for the second half of their show, which would extend for an hour just as the first. Needless to say, they were exhausted when forced to realize as much.

"There," the stylist announced as she put her pins back into the cushion wrapped around her wrist. She smiled at Lucy briefly before she stood and glanced around at the other girls.

"Does anyone else need their hem fixed? Speak now or forever hold your peace."

Erza laughed lightly at her comedy while Levy perked up, finally lowering her camera from Juvia's face— who hadn't opened her eyes once.

"Oh— no, but my collar could use some adjusting."

The stylist hastily made her way towards the petite girl, feeling around with the collar of her halter top before immediately deciding what was wrong with it. Only then did she begin fiddling with it for her until it laid down as it was supposed to. All the while, Levy's lens traveled across the room. She zoomed in on Erza, who ate McDonald's fries while getting her hair brushed now.

"This is our group dressing room," she announced, causing Lucy to glance at her before going back to her appearance. A fellow hair technician traveled from the corner with a curling iron as she approached the blonde.

"We have individual ones, but we come to this one to save time," she stated mindlessly. She laughed a bit as she zoomed in on Erza eating, to which the red head slyly glanced up at her as she suppressed a smile.

"Here we have Erza devouring some fries— can I have one?"

Without allowing her to answer first, she approached her friend, who was almost more like a big sister at times. Erza rolled her eyes as she lowered the box, offering a few fries for her. Levy took them, her arm visible in the camera briefly before she thanked her.

"Are you done yet?," Erza teased. Her question was answered when she made her way towards Lucy now. Her brown eyes were steadily engaged with her physique, initially unaware of Levy's camera steadily approaching her.

"And here's Lu— pretending to be an it girl in her head again."

Though she was still resting, Juvia smiled while Erza also laughed a bit. The stylists also enjoyed the company of the girls, seeing them more as human rather than celebrities to be worshipped. They were down to earth, but a lot of people didn't know that.