Chapter 3

Rin left the classroom with a smile on her face, but almost immediately, it was replaced with a stone cold expression.

Of course. She bawled her hands into fists and fought hard to not let the tears fall. Of course, he would like Etsuko-chan.

....I need a way to calm down.

"Rin-chan!!"

"Eh- Kyoko-chan?"

A long dark haired girl ran over to her.

"Surprise!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm not even allowed to see my best friend?" she pouted.

Rin rolled her eyes.

"You look sad, what happened?"

"Nothing," Rin lied. "Just my class being annoying like usual."

"Ah, I understand," Kyoko sighed. "You need a way to vent out your anger."

Rin nodded.

Kyoko tapped her chin and stayed silent for a moment, before her eyes lit up.

"I know! You should come with me to my martial arts gym."

"Huh?"

"You practiced martial arts before, right?"

Rin slowly nodded.

"And you need to vent out your anger. What better way than to continuously punch a punching bag as if it's someone you hate?"

Rin blinked as she stared at Kyoko, as she had known for a long time that Kyoko had been dealing with anger issues since a young age.

"....I'm not stupid, Kyoko-chan."

Kyoko nervously laughed.

"But I suppose I can give it a try."

"Yay!!!"

-----

"Why is there a HS 2 student in the HS 3 hallways."
"I don't know..."
"Do you think she's looking for her sibling?"
"Wasn't she usually here after school too?"
"Huh, you're right."
"Why does she look so scary..?"
"You're being dramatic, Himari-chan."

Rin leaned against the wall and sighed. Wouldn't they realise by now that I'm here for Kyoko-chan?

The classroom door opened and a stream of students exitted the classroom, a few would occasionally glance at Rin before ignoring her.

Not long after, Kyoko left the classroom.

"Kyoko-chan!!"

"Ah, Rin-chan!"

The two walked together through the hallways, laughing.

Rin then heard the laughter she was already used to and turned around, seeing Naiko laughing with his friends.

Rin ignored the aching pain in her chest and continued walking with Kyoko.

-----

"Change into this," Kyoko instructed, handing Rin a set of gi.

Rin nodded and watched as Kyoko left the locker room. She stared at the folded gi and then unfolded it.

-------

"Alright, so we can just try using punching bags first, cause I might go too rough on you."

Rin shook her head.

"No, I'll be fine."

"You sure?"