Ep 8

After 2 days

Yn pov

I changed into lawyer suit and leave my hair down

Her dress

Its time to show to the korean law court that their queen is arrived

Its time to show to the korean law court that their queen is arrived . I drive to the court .when i reach there . I saw Lawyers of Minlee company already arrived  and they were surrounded by the media.  When i open the door and put my heeled foot out of my car my eyes is coverd with black sun glasses.  I comb my hairs with my hands . I become centre of attraction when media saw me they rush towards me by leaving minlee lawyers .

Media : mam do you again going to take the charge of this case

I remained silent.

Media : mam do you again going to handle the chair of legal advisor in Kim groups mam answers

Without answering their single question . I started going towards the court . I look at the lawyer of Minlee and give them a smirk . I already know him . He is the most evil and worse lawyer i ever meet.  He is rich villian of law world . He inherit this trait from his family specially from his father . In media he is a highest paying lawyer for rich spoilt business mans but i know he is a rich brat who always fight for money and power . He look at me and also smirk .

We both study from same law school , same year ,same batch , same opportunities but different personalites

We both study from same law school , same year ,same batch , same opportunities but different personalites .

Media: ARE YOU ABLE TO WIN THIS CASE MAM

Media: MAM PLEASE TELL US

Media : DID YOU COME BACK AS LEGAL ADVISOR OF KIM GROUPS

Yn : i can only say right will win ..

Media : MAM WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Half an hour before hearing

In court

???: How are You Miss Yn

I turned around and saw my biggest rival .

Yn : i am good Mr Kang Sejun