Ep 10

Author pov

Taehyung in hurry open room of yn . His eyes again fill with tears when he saw yn lying on the bed having oxygen mask with many wire attached to her body in that wire yn is looking like she already lefter her soul . Taehyung is not able to see yn like this he fall on the ground and started crying. By hearing his loud voice of crying shina came inside the room and rub Taehyung's back . With much courage Taehyung stand up and move to her bed . He gently careers yn's forehead and kiss it .

Taehyung: i promise you ... I will not let you go

Taehyung decided to meet yn's doctor . His heart doesn't accepting the fact that yn have cancer and it's is the reason she left him . Every second for him making him feel suffocating and anxious. He open the door of doctor Doung cabin . From his expressions Doctor doung got that Taehyung is yn's husband.

Taehyung went straight to Doctor.

Taehyung: doctor is there any way to safe her anyway... Don't worry about money i will pay how much it cost just save her . I dont want to lose her

Taehyung again lost his tears and fall on the ground. Doctor Doung support him .

Doctor: there is a way Mr Kim if it's possible then yn's cancer can cure fully

Taehyung: what's the way i will do anything for her anything

Doctor: ask her father to donate her bone marrow it's the only way she can treated ..

Taehyung: i will bring him i will do anything for her .

Doctor: Mr Kim be fast Miss Shin already taking her last breaths . It's seem like she doesn't want to fight for herself. Do hurry as fast you can .

Taehyung: i am going right now doctor. Just preserve her till 2-3 hour. I will bring the bone marrow.

Shina and Taehyung decided to go yn's parents house. Meanwhile Suho decided to stay with yn . Taehyung drive the car as fast he can. Right now for him most important thing is yn he doesn't care that if any accident happen because of his speed. They both reach there in one hour . Taehyung told Shina to take him to yns parents house.

Shina knock the door of Yns parents house her mother open the door by seeing shina .

Shina : Hello Mrs Shin do you remember me

Mrs Shin : Shina i remember and who is he

Shina : Mrs Shin He is yn's Husband Taehyung

Mrs Shin look at Taehyung from head to toe .

Mrs Shin: how is my daughter

Taehyung: she is taking her last breaths

Mrs Shin start crying

Shina: Mrs Shin this not eight time for crying where is Mr Shin only he can save her.

Mrs Shin take Taehyung and Shina to the living room.

Mr Shin with expressionless face come outside his room . Taehyung stand up from sofa. He look at Yns father . He wonder that how a man be cold to his own child.

Mr Shin: i already told her that she is not my daughter. I don't give my bone marrow to any stranger

Taehyung: Please Mr shin Yn is on her death bed if we don't get bone marrow she will die .

Mr Shin: i don't care

Taehyung: Mr Shin please don't do this Please she is your own blood

Mr Shin: SHE IS NOT MY DAUGHTER