Wild Dog 38

Blake knew that he'd wiggled himself out of Wyatt's hold at some point during the night. He'd loved being held, but at the same time, he'd had a pretty bad nightmare and had just needed some space. He was honestly quite glad that he'd scooted away a bit, because now, as he turned over to face his master, yawning quietly in the process, he noticed something that had his mouth slowly closing. 

That's... not a bat. 

Blake very slowly pushed himself up so that he could get a good look at the two other men still sound asleep in the bed before him. He knew that Sage wasn't technically allowed to sleep with them, but Wyatt had been very lenient since Sage had remained a bat for the entire night. Peppermint had been stubborn and, to Blake's surprise, made Wyatt cave without a whole lot of effort. 

He'd happily snuggled himself into Wyatt's hair before they all quickly fell asleep. Now, however, the bat was gone, leaving its handsome, much-larger human self in bed with them. It was an extremely rare opportunity, and he wasn't about to let it slip by. 

His eyes greedily took in what he could see of the man's naked, well-toned body. Sage wasn't bashful at all in his sleep, or in general, really. He was absolutely glued to Wyatt's back with one arm draped over the man's chest to settle against Wyatt's warm skin. 

He had no doubt that he was holding the man against him intentionally. It was clear enough to him that Sage liked master Wyatt just as much, if not more, than he himself, did. 

Sage's leg was nudged between Wyatt's nonchalantly and he had his face tucked out of view, likely resting his forehead against the man's warm back. 

They're so cute together. 

He was just about to quietly climb out of bed when he felt a nudge in the back of his mind. 

I've waited so many years just to be able to hug him to me like this. 

Blake felt his smile grow on his face as he watched Sage slowly beginning to wake up. His words had been a bit fuzzy in his thoughts, so it was no surprise that it took him a bit to finally remove his arm from around Wyatt's chest, then push himself up with a big yawn. 

Licking his lips at the sight of the man's bare chest, Blake fought himself not to move closer. It helped when Sage lifted a finger to press against his own lips, signaling that they needed to be quiet. 

Our love is still resting. 

Blake quickly but silently nodded, even though he knew that the man couldn't see the gesture. He understood that they definitely shouldn't wake Wyatt yet. He watched as Sage got up, then walked over to a laundry basket of clean clothing that they hadn't gotten to yet. 

He picked up a pair of black and white bunny boxers from the mess of clothes and winked over his shoulder before tugging them on. They were a bit tight, but no one was complaining. At least he'd put something on. 

He watched Sage turn and walk toward the door, making Blake hurry from the bed and quickly but quietly follow him. He nudged the door closed once he stepped out, then turned around when he heard sounds from the little kitchen area behind him. 

The man was just finishing setting a pan and two pots on the stove when he walked over. 

"Here, babe," Sage said as he handed him three potatoes. 

Glad to help, Blake got busy washing, then slicing the potatoes. By the time he was done Sage had eggs poaching in one pot as the other was gently simmering a butter-type sauce. 

"The potatoes, love."

Blake snapped himself out of his thoughts and hurried to offer the stacked potato slices to Sage. The guy smiled and gave his thanks as he tossed them into the pan that he'd been melting butter in. Once he was finished adding them he seemed to realize something and quickly stepped over to the fridge.