Day Two

Oh lordy is this a long one. I'm so fucking tired it's not even funny.

Have fun reading my torture. xoxoxoxoxoxo

__________________

Feeling short, warm bursts of air on my nose, I force my eyes open out of curiousity. I'm immediately met with the sight of one of the ducks' heads being held a few centremetres from my face.

I let out a short yelp as I jump away, not realising how much thinner this bed is than the one at home, resulting in me almost falling off.
I say 'almost' as Soviet's arm prevents me from falling fully.

Once I'm sitting stable on the bed again, Soviet's previous faltering attempts at holding in his laughter finally breaks. I glare at him and jokingly hit his arm whilst trying my hardest to not laugh myself.

Wiping away a tear, he eventually calms himself down,
"I'm sorry, I had to"

I feel a smile creeping onto my face, so I turn to look away in an attempt to still appear mad.
"you're so lucky I love you."
Complete with the crossing of arms, I finish my statement.

From the corner of my eye, I see Soviet smirk as he tilts his head and shuffles closer to me. To this I just turn my head further away from him, preparing myself for what he's planning.

"Brie~"
I nearly jump again at the sound of him whispering into my ear. Grunting, I await for what he says next.
"you know you can't stay mad at me forever."

I finally face him with a forced frown.
"Well I will, so get used to it." If he tilts his head any further he's gonna break his neck.
As I stare at him, he continues to smirk, to which I eventually look away, blushing and holding a small smile across my face.

"you're smilingg~"
I defensively cover the lower half of my face with my hands,
"...shut up."

Taking a hold of one of my hands and removing it from my face, he gets closer to my ear, the smirk still very prominant.
"Make me."

A small gasp sounds from my mouth as I look at him wide-eyed. I practically squeak out,
"My mam's here, remember?"
He has a short moment of clarity before responding,
"...oh yeah"

I laugh and kiss his cheek,
"you're such a dumbass, love you though."
Now it's his turn to gasp, albeit a fair bit more dramatic,
"you're saying that like the dumbassery's not another loveable trait of mine."

Humming, I pretend to think deeply about it,
"because it isn't."
Obviously I'm joking, it is one of the many things I love about this man afterall.

I go to get up, not looking back at him and exit the room. But before I leave, I turn around and smirk at the open-mouthed Soviet as he stares back at me.

Walking towards the living room I use my phone torch to navigate through the long hallway, hearing Soviet shout out to me,
"Just for that, me and Dorithy have decided to elope!"

Dorithy quacks soon after he finishes making me laugh and shout back,
"Have fun with that!"

Shaking my head I look down at the ground as I narrowly miss tripping over a fallen object. Wonder what that is.
I kneel down to pick it up, dropping it again as I touch a wierd feeling part of it.