One

The Casino was the only place where you ever felt at home. It was the only place you felt comfortable. And it was all thanks to a certain someone. The manager of the Sky Casino, Sigma. Not only was he stunning, he wasn't afraid to speak up. I liked that. Sigma was kind, caring, and very thoughtful. I liked that he would act confident even though it was obvious that on the inside, he was shy. 

    You walked alone through a long, stretched hallway of the Casino, unsure exactly where you were headed.
     Earlier that morning, you had been to caught up in your daily morning routine, that you forgot that you had an arranged meeting with the manager, Sigma. Once you realized, you did your best to ready yourself for the day while also dressing nicely. Sigma had invited you to join him during breakfast just the day before. Did you forget? Even though it was obvious, you still told yourself that you could've never forgotten something so exciting and just blamed it on last night's achohol.
   Halfway down the corridor, you paused, glancing back the other way. Sighing tiredly, you reached into your back pocket of your black dress pants, pulling out your phone. The time read 8:09 across the screen. You quickly raised your head, glancing around, desperately searching for someone who could possibly help you in your situation. Suddenly, you felt a light tap on your shoulder. Sighing with relief, you immediately turned around to face the person.

  "Um hi, is it possible that you can help me-" Before you could finish, the person before you chuckled.

    "Y/N, it's me" Before you stood the Casino manager, Sigma. He smiled down at you, amusement visible on his features.

     "Did I scare you?" He asked softly, his lavender eyes soft and kind. You smiled nervously, avoiding his lingering gaze.

      "Just a little bit" You admitted bashfully, glancing down at your phone. The time across the black screen reading 8:12. Sigma followed your gaze, catching a quick glimpse of the time. He raised his head, taking in a long, deep breath.

       "We're both late" He smiled, his gaze finding your curious one. You shrunk back, a small embarrassed blush spreading across your cheeks. You both stood there in silence. The feeling of butterflies bringing a sick feeling to your stomach. Glancing down at the floor, you couldn't help but feel stuck or trapped. Sigma seemed to notice immediately. Smiling, he outstretched his hand, his eyes soft as he spoke.

    "Would you mind if I escorted you to breakfast?" He asked gently, his voice no higher than a whisper. You nodded, sliding your hand into his. Sigma smiled softly, carefully guiding you in the correct direction.

     "Okay then, come with me"

...
:)) first chapter- it's probably terrible I so sorry :') I'm trying. Hope you enjoyed this bit. I have an actual plot for this story but I just wasn't sure how to start it so.. here we are lol. Pls contiue to enjoy!

- ♡Rain_Cloudy♡