Seventeen

You and Sigma walked beside Nikolai. You were currently heading toward the prison where Dazai and Fyodor were supposed to be kept. This is what you all decided on after you and Sigma had listened to Nikolai's plan to kill Fyodor in order to feel free. While Nikolai rambled on to Sigma about random things, you found yourself lost in thought. Would If you had stayed with Atsushi? Would you even be able to see Sigma again? You didn't know. All that you knew was that you were now going to be looked at as an enemy by the hunting dogs. Which you weren't all too excited about.

"Come now, Y/N! Pay attention when someone is talking to you! It's good manners!" Nikolai taunted, poking you in the shoulder. Sigma glared at the back of Nikolai's head. You shook your head.

"Sorry- I zoned out" You mumbled, rubbing your eyes tiredly. You hadn't slept for at least three days now, and your body was not doing well. Nikolai's cheerful expression dropped as he came into realization. Sigma stepped between you and Nikolai, wrapping his arm around your waist. Nikolai burst into laughter, messing around with the hat on his head.

"Don't worry! I'm not gonna steal her away from you!~" Nikolai sang in a sing-song voice, which seriously passed Sigma off. He had already had it with Nikolai's continued fascination with you and was just about to lose it. Sigma had never felt this way about anyone before, and it made him feel like he needed to protect you with his life. He found himself jealous when Nikolai would wrap his arm around your shoulders and tell you a joke that usually made you laugh. Sigma believed that he was funny too, yet he seemed less confident than usual. He knew he was winning the game against Nikolai, but somewhat doubted it. Nikolai was funny, but he was also crazy. Did you prefer crazy? Sigma wasn't any type of crazy. In fact, he wasn't even anywhere close to being crazy. Sigma was meek and didn't have much self confidence. He was almost always anxious, besides the rare times where he found it inside him. Or when you were with him. He felt like he had to prove himself to you. Even though, to you, he was perfect just the way he was. However, Sigma didn't think that. That's why he tried so hard. Ever since you and him had set out to help Nikolai, he's been on edge. He even felt like crying at one point. That was when you and Nikolai found cool rocks and swapped them with one another. You asked him silly questions and in return got silly answers that you would laugh at. Sigma thought that maybe the kiss you two shared meant nothing. Deep down, he knew that probably wasn't true but recently he wasn't so sure. That was until..

"Sigma? Is everything okay?" You asked, drawing his attention away from Nikolai. He nodded, forcing a smile onto his lips.

"Yes. Everything is fine" he lied, even though you could see right through it. Your expression fell, and you slid your hand into his, intertwining your fingers with his.

"Are you sure?" You asked softly, gently squeezing his hand. He squeezed your hand in return. A smile formed on his lips.

"Yeah. I'm okay now, thanks to you Y/N. I love you" He stuttered, his cheeks flushing red at what he had said. You blushed in response, smiling widely and you leaned your head against his shoulder.

"I love you too, Sigma" He sighed with relief, sinking into your touch. Nikolai watched you two with an excited expression.

"Aww" He cooed, clasping his hands together against his cheek. Sigma quickly turned his head toward Nikolai.

"Shut it!"

...

I loved this chapterrrr <333 Sigma is so adorable I love him smm ^^ Anways lol, pls continue to enjoy! And thank you for reading!!

-♡Rain_Cloudy♡