Departure

Hiya girlies(and the guys) so I finally finished my high school exams lmao. College here I come. So enjoy this chapter😻😻

After our cafe date, Demetrius took me shopping

After our cafe date, Demetrius took me shopping. There were a lot of good showrooms here. I got stuff for Loid, Yor, Anya, Damian, and even Frankie.

We still had time so I picked some outfits for Demetrius to try on. He was kind of reluctant but kind of excited about trying out clothes.

"Sweetheart, do I have to?" He asked. "Oh absolutely. Now go put these on."

He modeled those outfits so well.

"Demi? Do you or do you not feel Bonita?" I excitedly asked him.

He sighed. "I feel Bonita." 

I squealed. "Wonderful because you look Bonita!" I kissed his cheek.

"You look so hot. Like- I'm not lying when I say I'd smash." I said nonchalantly. He just shook his head. He was already resistant to my charms. *sigh*

It was around 6:30 pm I was packing my stuff. Demetrius had gone out to get something I don't know what. I was blasting the 80s playlist of course.

This was such a good retreat honestly.

But something happened that's worrying me like why the fuck was Loid here?

Am I delusional or was he just spying on me?

Why is he so overprotective? Uh, but I guess I should be happy that I have a dad that gives a shit.

But it wasn't like I was going to have sex or something.

So why the fuck was he here?

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't even hear Demetrius enter the room.

"You good sweetheart?" He asked in concern. I just nodded. There is so much shit on my mind. I can't stop thinking about it.

Shall I confront Loid? How will that end up like? Will he leave? Or will he stay and be a supportive dad? Guess we'll find out next chapter.

I was dragging my suitcase (where I live we call suitcase techi lmao) when Demetrius just picked up the suitcase like it was nothing.

It made me kind of mad cause I can do stuff on my own but at the same time, I was thankful to him. I was tired and my lower abdomen was hurting badly. (can relate it hurts so bad rn)

Oh my god, it was about to be shark week. (I ironically call my period shark week lmao)

"Darling?"

"Uh huh?"

"You look like you're in pain? Is it what I think it is?" He asked.

I winced. "Sadly."

"Wait here for a minute." He opened his suitcase and pulled out a bag?

"I figured you were about to have your period so I got some stuff. I'll go heat the water for the heating pad and I got you some sanitary pads and tampons and some chocolates for you to feel better." He said nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck. (Where is my Demi bro?)

That was the last straw I guess because I started crying. I hugged him tightly.

"Sorry it's the hormones. I swear I don't cry like this usually." (I know most of us can relate to this)

"Thank you so much for this by the way," I added.

He shook his head. "You don't need to thank me for this."

He caressed my cheek gently. "You are my darling. You deserve everything in this world."

"I love you but please don't make me cry." My heart was going doki doki.

What is this shit?

I'm going to think about this movement for the rest of my life.

He chuckled. "Okay please don't cry."

Just when we were having our moment the fucking alarm went off startling us.

"Holy fuc-" the fucking alarm oh my god. "Shit, we're bout to be late."

"Oh yeah, you're right." He replied.

We looked at each other and wheezed.

Idk tf was the ending of this chapter

Apologies for not posting a lot of shit went down with my family and then I had my farewell party lmao.

Look at my fit for the party tho.
I wore a saree as it is a tradition. I danced all night in high heels I might add so I can't even walk lmao. And it's been a while since I posted on insta lol.

 And it's been a while since I posted on insta lol

next chapter loid angst😻😻.

Anyways vote and comment whatever you'd like to read in the coming chapters.

I'll post the next chapter after 70? Something votes I guess.

Have a great dayy!
-senia<33