Chapter 1: Opening the Case

It's been years since my last big case last year. It's wasn't an easy one at best it's was a terrible tragedy for those poor teens, and honestly, I don't know how I survived this through out this case. Who am I kidding!? Maybe I'm getting stressed out for this nothing I taught maybe, until I heard someone calling my name. " Emma!  "Earth to Emma!?"  "Huh!?"  Oh, it's you, Andrew...

" Yeah it's me! Who you do think it's was?" 

" Sorry Sorry" My bad you can have a seat now lee. " So what's do you wanna talk about? From that phone call you sounded so worried and scared...Did something happened!?" 

" No No it's not like that at all!" I tried to calm him down. And tells him to lower his voice not to be so loud. 

" Ah sorry about that I get loud when am nervous." He takes a deep breath and looks at Emma. " So tell what's been going on with you lately?" 

Emma hesitate for a moment and looks around and looks back at him. " Ya know that case we work on last year?" 

" Yeah? What about it?" He asked. 

" You see ever snice we slove the case and putting their souls at ease. But after that I been getting nightmares recently..." 

" Ahh maybe it's have something to do with trauma? I mean we did witness a lot of fuck up stuff year later." 

" No No it's not like that-I don't how to explain it...Every snice that last horrible day for the case and I felt like someone was watching me back at the manor. " 

Andrew was worried and confused of his friend sudden change in behavior. 

" Alright uhhh...Do you wanna talk about? Maybe talking about it might your mind at ease Emma? While he looks at the cafe menu. 

Emma took a deep breath and rubs her head. " I guess you're right and also I wanna tell you something that I haven't told you last year from the case. " 

" What the hell do you mean by that emma!?-" Realize he was being too loud again and starts to lower his voice.

" What are you trying say Emma?" 

Emma holds her two hands together and deep breathes and looks at Andrew. 

" I shall tell you everything for what I saw that day and I-I don't know if you would believe me or not...but I wanna give this a try." 

" Then by all means go ahead and tell me while I order us coffee then to calm your mind at least. " 

" Thank you Andrew..." Place her hands on her chest and sighs deeply. 

" It's have all started the day I got hired to work at the Department Of Criminal Intelligence in New York city."