Chapter 4: Ugly Truths

Meanwhile at the court...

Andrew walking inside while holding his suitcase as the people looks at him and starting to talk about that he going against his cannibal killer of a sister. 

Hana in chain cuffs and looks at her big brother and starts to yell trying get his attention. " H-Hey brother please help me I beg of you!" Andrew ignored his sister and place his suitcase on the table waiting for the judge to start. Mason started to get mad at Andrew for ignoring them. 

The judge finally show up and ready to start. Hana starts to panic and looks at her brother and begged him. " I-I taught you care about your little sister!? C-come on I know your upset a-about your nephew and niece b-but-!" Gets cut of from Andrew by saying this. " You're not my sister and you will never be...You and your husband are monster and I will never forgive you guy's. " 

The judge starts bang with the mini wooden hammer. " Order in the court! We're to begin of trails of Andrew vs Cannibal killers!" 

Andrew takes a deep breathes and prays to himself and mutter the word. " For Eric and Dorothy..." He raised his head high and facing the judge. " The defended is ready your honor!" 

Meanwhile at Emma house....

Emma opens the door and steps inside of her house. " Make yourself feel home Ms. Nightgale!" She smiles at her. " Oh um thank you Ms. Gray" Enters inside of Emma house and looks around and goses to the living room and sits down. Emma hands Ms. Nightgale some warm tea. " Oh thank you for the tea." Emma smiles and nods and sits down as well. " So I do have a theory about Mari grace." Ms. Nightgale looks at her while drinking tea. " What's your theory?" Emma continues to speak. " I think Mari might be your missing daughter Ms. Nightgale that my theory." Ms. Nightgale spills out her tea and looks at Emma as if she crazy lady or something else. " T-that impossible! Sure me and Mari we had really close bond at Crystal River High...but their no way..." Emma pats her back gently. " That why I needed your help Ms. Nightgale we're going to Willow Gardens Hospital to find Mari hospital records that way we can prove either my theory is correct or not much it's worth the shot." Ms. Nightgale bit hesitant but thinks about and looks at Emma and approves. Emma claps her hands. " Perfect now let's get wear and make sure you wear black outfit cause we're breaking in the hospital." 

Ms. Nightgale shock and starts to panic. 

" Are you crazy?! There no way in hell we're breaking to hospital buildings! What of get caught?!" Emma hands her the black outfit. 

" Don't worry we won't! As long we work together we can pull this through!" She smiles at her. " I guess so eh...I can be the look instead! I will let know if anyone coming our way." Emma nods in agreement. " I appreciate it Ms. Nightgale oh one more thing! I wanna ask you something. Ms. Nightgale looks bit worried. " Do you have a history with Mr. Blake?" Ms. Nightgale starts get really mad and takes a deep breathes. " Yes I knew before he joined the Department Of Criminal Intelligence....Ever snice I lost my baby girl at the hospital I went to him for help cause back then he told he would help me get to the bottom for my missing daughter but then I got a phone call back then he told me he couldn't do my case cause his hands are tie and he said he was too busy...that why I don't trust him..." She explained this to emma. " Omg no wonder you we're calling him a lair...to be honest he is very suspicious as well." Ms. Nightgale confused by Emma statements. 

" What do you mean by that emma is this another of your theory?" She wonder. " Well it's bit of stretch but am gonna say it anyways ya know the justice systems can be mess up especially when comes to unsolved cases. " Ms. Nightgale eye's widen and holds her mouth. " You don't think Mr. Blake is-" Emma stops her there. " I don't think of anything but I do have a feeling someone is paying to be quiet when comes to unsolved cases it's impossible cause every single time when I tried mention Project Rose when comes to Mari grace disappearance he get all nervous and bit almost looking kinda guilty for some reason. But this theory that we're also gonna have to test out." Ms. Nightgale and heads upstairs and starts to change her outfit to black and heads back downstairs. " You ready to go Ms. Nightgale?" She smiles at her. " Yes am ready I hope so I am mentally." Follows Emma to her car. Emma drives down in New York and heading over to Willow Gardens Hospital. " Oh Ms. Nightgale once we get there, their a back door that always open from behind the hospital. " Ms. Nightgale shook about it. " H-how tho? Why the back door of a hospital is always open?" She asked Emma. " While you're upstairs changing I called my sister who is a nurse at Willow Gardens Hospital to help us with this investigation." Ms. Nightgale was surprised. " Ms. Gray have you always taught head when comes to planning?" Emma nods while driving. " Yeah it's been a habit snice I was young. " Ms. Nightgale holds her two her hands together. " I see then...very unique." Emma finally parks her car behind the hospital and starts to get of her car. " So about your sister Emma is she in that building?" She asked. Emma replied with this. " Oh no her night shift have ended. All I did ask to open the back door, so it's just two of us now." She smiles bright. Ms. Nightgale faceplam " Alright let's get this over with." Emma agrees and heads inside of the hospital and enters through the hospital dark hallways.