Caught

Chapter 1- Caught

Frank was going to be home any minute- I knew that. But the urge became far too much just thinking about him. His doe eyes with such an innocent sparkle, his lips turned up in a smirk. I unbuckled my leather belt and put my knees up, laying on my back on the soft sheets with my hand sneaking into my pants. I gasped and panted, palming my erection through the fabric of my boxers. "Fuck," I whispered. "Mhm yeah." I started rubbing harder, moaning louder than before. Wrapped up in my own head, too late I realized I left the door ajar. That means I hadn't heard him come up the stairs.

"You weren't breaking my rules now were you, baby boy?" Frank stood in the doorway, eyebrows sternly raised. Flustered as we made eye contact, I pulled my hand out of my pants. "No sir I-" He cut me off. "You know the rules, don't you? What's my rule?" He growled. The thrill of punishment and pain was exciting, so I decided to play dumb. "No-no touching myself sir. I'm sorry I couldn't wait- it won't happen again." My voice shook and I was tearing up, so turned on I could cry. I focused my eyes on his bulge. He walked over, his belt in hand. "It's not polite to stare, Gerard," Frank hissed. "I'm sorry, daddy." I mumbled, avoiding his eyes. He paced around the bed, standing right next to me. "I don't want to have to punish you."

His hand struck my face, leaving a sting. "Uh" I whined, sounding feminine. "You've been a very naughty boy, you know." He whispered in my ear. I accidentally let out a little "mhm". "Now how many do you think you'll need?" Cold adrenaline rushed through me. "Ten" I said in a small voice. "Clothes off and bend over the chair. Quickly." I rushed to shuffle out of my cotton tee and jeans, masking my excitement well. "Count." The leather belt landed roughly on my ass, leaving a hot sting that would only get worse. "One sir" I said, tears still present. He struck me again harder, grunting. "Ah-two sir." And again. "Three sir" I whimpered. By the end I was shaking gently and crying as I pulled my boxers back on. Tugging at my hair, he told me to lay on the bed. I got up, and obeyed, not wanting anymore teasing. "Please daddy" I whined.

"What do you want, baby boy?" Frank asked. "Please. I want you to fu-mhm fuck me hard, please. Fuck me hard and fast until I scream." "Well if I let you get what you wanted, it wouldn't be a very good punishment, would it?" I shook my head hesitantly. He rummaged through our toy drawer, back facing me for a minute when I slid my hand under the elastic band of my underwear. After retrieving his things, he turned back sharply. "Tsk tsk. What will it take to learn your lesson, hm? You're practically begging to be punished." He said disapprovingly. "No, daddy. I'm s-sorry please."  He straddled his thighs over my hips, petting my hair as he tied the restraints to my wrists. I lifted my hips, trying to grind against him. He put his knees on my hips, forcing them down and giving me a hard slap on the thigh.

I watched helplessly as he got up off of me. I whined in protest when he returned with a vibrator. After lubing it up he said, "I'll be back in 30 minutes. Don't move." He thrust it in ignoring my high pitched loud moan and positioned it to brush lightly against my prostate. "Uh" I gasped, arching my back and pushing back on it. Without another exchange he left and went downstairs. "Uh uh uh" I moaned loudly, almost screaming. I whimpered as I felt the setting switch higher. Warmth exploded through my body as I came untouched. Against my hopes, the torturous punishment continued into overstimulation. I writhed and wiggled but my restraints held tight. Harsh red marks formed as I tugged desperately on the ties.

I started to cry and whine. Endless minutes passed until Frank came back upstairs. "Please daddy it hurts!" I cried. "I don't care." Frank growled, watching me from the door. He clicked the remote off and I sighed. He looked at me, tied up helpless with cum spilled all over myself. I looked pathetic and it turned him on, his jeans growing tighter at the sight. "Good boy, taking your punishment so well." He cooed, untying my wrists to let me collapse on him. My chest heaved as I tried to catch my breath, face tearstained and bruised wrists that he rubbed. "Shh you did so good, love." I smiled. After getting a shower ready for me, he spooned me under the covers, stroking my dampened hair. "You wanna keep doing this?" He asked. "Yeah I like it, it's fun. Next week can we just do vanilla stuff though?" He leaned in to kiss my neck. "Yeah of course. Love you." I smiled. "Love you, too. Wanna go out for dinner tonight some place casual?"