Chapter 2

Frank licked his bottom lip as I blushed, trying to hide that fact as quickly as possible. I'm sure he's like this with everyone I mean...but that look. The devilish smirk and his lip ring shining with spit made me shift awkwardly on his bed. His eyes sprouted a hint of mischief or maybe....advantage. Like he knew something I didn't. "Right so that would be .5 because..."

My brain screamed at itself for silence but he was so close and I could feel his breath on my neck and see his hair so....reachable. Sure I'd felt crushes on boys before but this was different. He was him. He was Frank. As much as I tried to kill the spark it was there. "Gee you okay?" He said, eyebrows drawn ever so slightly and eyes soft. I panicked briefly. I nodded, flustered as my body grew hot.

"Aw fuck it..." he said, hand reaching up for my cheek and lips crashing down onto mine as my gasp was lost in the void of our mouths. He pulled away, lips shining as I started to get uncomfortable under the scorch of his eyes. "I-im sorry, 've never done that before I..." before I could finish, he caught me in a second, deeper kiss, mouth moving against my own in ways in which I felt inadequate. I just hoped. I panted slightly as his hand pushed gently at my shoulder, the other hand tangling in my hair.

I felt so aware, so alive, so electric. Everywhere. Like nothing else had ever made me feel. I let him push me so I was lying down. I grew more antsy as the kiss went on, barely understanding why. His tongue prodded at my lip and before I knew it he was sucking on my tongue. I let out a small noise, pushing him off of me, embarrassed to no end. "I-Im sorry Frank I didn't..." Before I could finish he grabbed my hand, looking at me dead in the eyes but in the most intimate, tender way. He just smiled. "Shhh," he said, smirking once again.

My jeans grew uncomfortable fairly quickly at the soft comment, my extremities growing tingly. He must've read into it because he climbed back on top of me and connected our lips once more, rolling his hips up against the front of my jeans and oh my god...

I let out a soft mewl accidentally, not that Frank seemed to mind. I could tell he was liking it, but I still blushed, tucking my face in his shoulder. "Hey, look at me princess. Don't hide. Is this okay?" He asked softly, though I think he knew I wanted none of this to stop. "Yeah, it's just... I- um," I stuttered sheepishly, unable to express the throbbing between my legs. I looked down at my lap, hoping he would follow.

"Oh baby...you want me to help you out?" I nodded, reluctantly. Not that any part of my wanting was reluctant, it's just I've never done anything like this before. "I-I don't know how..." I admitted. "That's okay, sweet thing. Do you want me to show you?" I nodded enthusiastically before leading his hand to the small bulge in my jeans, hoping he would know better than I did.

"Want you to touch me...and-and I want..." He listened intently and patiently, "What is it honey? What do you want?" He asked gently, voice just the same as his expression. I didn't understand how he could be so calm. "I want to help you, too."

Frank took a deep breath, obviously just about as worked up as I was. He smiled at me, running his palm in a similar fashion to his hips as I moaned softly. "That's it baby don't hold back. No one's home." He whispered into our kiss, slowly inching down my jaw to below my ear. I squirmed a little, all of this new and yet so right.

He undid my jeans and pulled down my boxers, shifting so that his mouth could have access to my lower stomach and hips while he nipped at my thighs and blew cold breaths over my dick. I squeaked and squirmed a little more before he held my hips down and began stroking me. "So sensitive" "Mmph...m-mmh" I whined. "Yeah? Does that feel good?" His voice dripped with what must've been lust, awe even. "Look at you, such a good boy huh?" Frank stroked my cheek with his free hand, cooing little "shh's" here and there.

"Frankie more..." Frank gave one last flick of his thumb to the tip before pulling away. "Do you wanna have sex with me Gee?" He asked, smirking-again. I nodded desperately, eyes blown wide and far too gone to care. "Please Frankie I want it so bad..."

Frank shuffled through his dresser before returning with a condom and what was apparently lubricant to make things easier. He had explained the process, checking in to see if my mind was changed at any point. "Wait, wait. W-will it hurt?" I asked, suddenly overcome with anxiety.

"I won't lie to you sweetheart it might at first. But I'll make you feel so good I promise." He reassured, pecking my lips sweetly before lubing his fingers to prepare me for the stretch. "I love you Frankie, and I trust you." He slowly inserted a finger, the sensation was strange, maybe a little unpleasant but I still gave him my okay. He worked to stretch me out, spreading his fingers apart and suddenly curling them upwards.

My eyes fluttered shut and I moaned a little too loudly, Frank smiled, seeming satisfied. "Yeah, is that your spot baby? Right there?" All I could do was gasp and writhe and let out embarrassing noises. I felt him pull his fingers out and I cringed at the empty feeling.

I felt his tip pressed against me, I gave a "yes" and he was pushing in slowly, inch by inch. I winced, Frank kissed my forehead, petting my hair and squeezing my hand for comfort. "S'okay angel, I've got you." He whispered. Once he was all the way in it started to feel good. I felt the drag as he pulled out only to thrust back in again. "Oh yes!" I cried. "Fuck you're so tight. Good boy, look at you..." he encouraged, sending shockwaves of fuzzy pleasure through my body.

"Frankie, it feels so good! Ah!" I shouted as he shifted his angle a little. I looked up at him, eyebrows drawn and mouth open. He grunted, resting his hands on either side of my head. My hands made their way to his back, kind of clawing his shoulders. "Kiss me Frankie, kiss m-me-mmmhh!" He connected our lips, desperate and passionate. He let out these low gasps and it made saving face harder and harder. Nothing had ever felt this good.

"Ah shit that's good...fuck honey..." he whispered, biting my neck as my back arched off the bed. "Fr-hmm I wa-I wanna....oh my god...oh my god!" I gasped, completely breathless as the sensations grew and grew. "I know, sweetheart, I know. Shhh. You wanna cum don't you princess?" I whimpered, babbling helpless nonsense, but he seemed to know, and I trusted him.

"Listen to all those cute little noises you make for me. Beautiful. Cum my pretty boy, that's it. Let it go. S'okay." It's like he always knew what to say, what to say to keep me all worked up in ways I never had been before. My eyes rolled back, jaw gone completely slack and vision whiting out.

"Uhhhh" it was like the sound was forced out of the hollow of my chest, body going limp and thighs trembling. I felt like it was him and I floating in orbit, the sun, the moon, the stars, and us.
One final thrust and his warmth filled the condom, letting out a groan that was possibly the most evoking sound I've ever heard. My breathing and the pulse in my ears was the only rhythm in the world at that moment, lying still, chest heaving.

"Hey, hey, Gerard honey, we gotta get you cleaned up sweetheart. I know baby, c'mon. Up with me." Frank carried me into the bathroom, running a warm washcloth over my stomach, my hands, and my thighs. "You were so good for me, Gee. Did such a good job." He said, I smiled, still in that haze. He helped me into a warm bath, washing my body gently, stroking my face. He wrapped a fuzzy towel over my damp body, embracing me from behind, placing a lasting kiss to my hair. Frank twirled my wet hair with his fingers as we drifted off to sleep, my head on his chest. "I love you sweet boy," he whispered. "Love you Frankie."