022. mother and son

The drive back from the park was silent, Clark came back from his time with Ashley with a smile on his face and a question of 'can I see her again?' Charlie simply replies that'll talk about it tomorrow and grips the steering wheel tighter

The drive back from the park was silent, Clark came back from his time with Ashley with a smile on his face and a question of 'can I see her again?' Charlie simply replies that'll talk about it tomorrow and grips the steering wheel tighter. When they get back, Addison puts the kids to bed and Charlie goes to work out.

Addison's in bed reading when Charlie finally comes up, she's sweaty and Addison just watches her as she heads into the en-suite and starts the shower. Charlie strips down to nothing and Addison admires her wife. "You want me to fuck you in the shower?" Charlie says to her, her abs are sweaty and on display and Addison bites her lip. "Get over here." She says and Addison throws back the covers and runs to her wife.

They move from the shower to the bed and they can't keep their hands off each other.

"You're so fucking hot," Charlie says biting her wife's neck as she pins her to the mattress. Her hands find Addison's boobs and play with her nipples, pinching and pulling. Addison moans and arches her body up towards her touch. She pulls away suddenly to adjust the toy that was harnessed to her hips, and Addison gasps and whines as it slips inside her. "You like that?" Charlie whispers in her ear and starts getting into a rhythm. The red head clings to her wife, taking every thrust and moaning as she does, she enjoys it when Charlie takes control.

"Oh, god." She says signing that she's already so close. "Please," She manages to get out. Charlie keeps going, she pulls away and leans over her whilst Addison claws at Charlie's back. "Charlotte, please." Addison whines out and Charlie ducks down, biting at her wife's neck. Charlie swears and shudders and then suddenly she pulls out of Addison.

"What are you doing?" Addison questions her wife, she's on the edge. "Charlotte, I didn't finish."

Charlie is silent for a moment then she turns over, her back towards Addison. "Well I did. Goodnight."

"Excuse me?" She says, with a tone in her voice. Addison is not impressed.

"I'm going to sleep."

"No, you're not."

"Jesus Addison, just use your hands, or that vibrator you love to use when I'm working nights."

Addison pushes back the covers and walks out of their bedroom, slamming the door as she goes. Charlie just lets out a deep sigh. Fuck.

When Charlie wakes up, she wakes up alone. She goes downstairs, her sons and wife already dressed and ready for the day. When Addison turns around, her eyes are puffy and red; she's been crying and Charlie knows the reason why.

"Morning," She says with a small smile, Clark gets her with a mouth full of cereal and Eli with a giggle, Addison is silent. She gathers things for breakfast and then as soon as she sits down, Addison announces that they have to go.

"I'm not ready," She says, still pouring the milk into her bowl. Addison ignores her and picks up Eli walking out the house with Clark following closely behind.