2

dear isagi yoichi,

okay, im fr freaking out now LOL, um!! i did NOT expect you to respond, im actually about to cry.

also, chigiri told me you asked him who i was >:(. maybe if i feel nice enough, i'll tell you who i am. anyway, i dont really know what to put here, so i'll just talk about my day.

my mom was wondering who i was writing the letter to, and tried to read it </3. she did, and thought it was cute until she saw i didn't even put my real name. she called me weird.

i saw the new mario movie today! it was really good, but someone was eating really loud next to me, 0/10 reccomend. oh, and i got a new pusheen plush! it's the hello kitty x pusheen one, and its soooo adorable!!

also, i cant believe u called me cute. i let out a squeal and my brother got mad at me </3. he's so mean.

oh! and i can come to your games if you'd like, but again, dont come looking for me in the crowd. and i'll always admire you, even if you end up hating me at one point. i kinda sound weird wtf i hate myself ANYWAY...

can i ask some questions?? is that aloud?? ok whatever umm.

i think your favorite color is light blue, but im not sure. what's your favorite candy? i'll try to buy some and leave them in your locker, or something? uhhhh food? what's your favorite food? i really really like yakisoba! sport is out of the question. who's your favorite soccer player? mine is noel noa! he's kinda cute hehe.

hmm, i think thats it. anyway, until next time, isagi kun! love you! <3

from,
pusheen