3

dear isagi yoichi,

you literally make me smile so hard my cheeks hurt. and i hope u liked the candies <3.

and u deserved to get hit by chigiri, i saw u looking around and LUCKILY he hit u before u saw me. you were close, i need to stop wearing pusheen stuff out in the open now that you know i exist.

and my day today? ah, well... we'll skip over that, hehe.

my favorite song is probably redbone by childish gambino, it really depends on my mood. i have 4 favorite movies! the evangelion rebuild movies are my favorite, since i often find myself relating to some of the characters feeling a bit too much :').

you're not slick, isagi. i'm not revealing myself just yet! i'm too shy to actually talk to you, even though i have before. you're approachable, don't get me wrong. i'm just too nervous, since my only friend is chigiri.

and i know, noel noa is so cool! (he's hot, too.) my brother met him once, lucky ass.

and stop, you know how to make me blush and i don't like it. oh yeah, you did super good during your game! i was gonna cheer, but i didn't wanna get stared at, so i just clapped softly.

oh, and what's your favorite animal?

anyway, thats it, i think. love you, isagi-kun!

love,
pusheen