Chapter 3: Battle

Blair

It was the weekend and I was stuck home studying for my upcoming tests, I had ignored Rune this whole week I was so upset he thinks I need fucking Misha Larson to babysit me, and mother's death was four years ago yes I'm not over her tragic death but it's not like I'll end up doing something stupid again.

Especially knowing what it caused and what it left, I set my pencil down on my desk when I overhear my door being slammed open, Dad was at a meeting, and Rune was out with his fucking bestie, so it must be "Lana" I roll my eyes and turn my chair around.

"I need 100 bucks" Of course, of course, she came into my room just to ask for money, "Not even an oh my god hey there big sis can I borrow 100 bucks?" I spoke sarcastically mimicking her voice.

She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms across her chest, "Dad is not home yet and I need the money" "No" I roll my eyes and give her a fake smile, "Why not" She tromps, god this fucking brat is on the verge of getting her ass beat.

"Why?" I arched a brow and stalk toward her, "Last time I gave you goddamn money you were out getting drunk," She gulps and gives me a side glance trying to ignore eye contact, "I need a new Mac" I roll my eyes and try my best not to go off on this little bitch.

"What's wrong with the one you have" I exhale a deep breath and fist my thighs, "I broke the screen and it's not turning on" She's only had the fucking laptop for at least five months.

I still have my laptop from three years ago and it's in perfect condition, yes it's laggy and old but it still works and that's what matters, "Tomorrow I'll get it fixed" I sigh, She nods, and slams my door shut right after.

I walk toward my bed and slam my head against a pillow letting out a muffled cry, can't this month go by quicker, so many goddamn emotions are stressing me the fuck out.

I then overheard another knock on my door, "That's it" I don't need her bullshit any longer, I stood up and stormed toward my door, I slam it open and shout "What!" even worse, it wasn't Lana. It's fucking Misha.

"Oh how my day just got ten times worse" I roll my eyes and before I could slam my door his arm gets between the doorway. he then slams it open making me stumble back. "Excuse me get out!" I shout as he bursts into my room like he owns the fucking place.

"Your room is so...white" He looks around raising a brow, "Get out!" I stomp my leg, he then glances at me, his grey eyes looked darker than usal, his eyebrows made a frown and the slit in the side of his left brow made him look like a macho man.

My eyes linger on his arms, his short black sleeves, and his tattoos toward the palm of his hand up his jawline... I never gave a damn about them but they interested me, words, people, and roses mixed together.

A silver hoop ring on his nose and a chain bracelet on his wrist, that's when I realized how fucking buff he was, those veiny arms, and I could see his defined abs through his shirt.

His hair seemed wet but slicked back and small strands were in his face, "Are you done staring" I come back to reality, oh shit was it obvious?

"Don't get me wrong you don't look so bad yourself blondie" My eyes raise, and that's when I realize I'm half naked in an oversized white t-shirt and my hair was up in a messy bun, I was in my underwear...

I pull my shirt down to my legs hoping I didn't reveal anything to him, he lets out a chuckle and parts his lip an inch.

"Your dads home, dinners ready"

Misha

After our weird occurrence, Vincent had asked me to join their dinner, I sat beside Rune while Blair came down in sweatpants and a crop top, her hair still in a messy bun and she is now wearing her glasses.

We meet eyes and she gives me a snarl before sitting across from me, "I missed nerdy Blair" Rune beams, and I snort while Blair gives him a demise stare.

"So Misha it's good to have you back" Vincent gives me a grin as he cut through his steak, I let out a growl from my throat as I glared at him

Son of a bitch

Blair lets out a snort and catches everyone's attention including mine, "What was that?" Vincent arches a brow as a warning.

"Dad you don't have to lie to the poor guy" "Blair!" Vincent shouts, "It's alright Vinny, and Blair we get it, you don't have good taste, and that's okay your not judged here" I smirk, and her frown sends a pleasing gush in my chest.

"Out of all people YOU are the one with the horrible taste, Imagine screwing Elizabeth Smith please I could do better" Rune lets out a chuckle while Vincent lets out a sigh.

"Let's not start with that blonde of yours, you could get away with twins of the year" she grits her teeth while Rune and I let out a laugh, our eyes staring into each other's core, I wasn't about to break first if I did it'll make her feel like she won.

But I never lose and I'm not going to lose to Blair fucking Ambrose, "Fuck you!" She slams her fist against the glass table, "Blair!" Vincents yell louder and firmer.

"Insulting your guest, Thats not very nice of you" I lick the bottom of my lip and place my chin in my hands as she's on the verge of losing it.

She then gets up and storms out of the dining room without another word.

Blair - 0
Misha - 1