Epilogue

Blair

2 years later

I drove down the street while Lana hurriedly did her makeup in the car, "we're here" I beamed as I unlock the car door, "How do I look?" She smiled turning to look at me.

"Like a goddess"
"Blair"
"I'm being honest, you look beautiful Lana" I smiled stroking a lose of blonde hair behind her ear, "It's my first day of señior year I need to look perfect" "Your more than perfect Lana" I giggled while I watched new freshman and señors enter school.

"Okay fine...I'm ready" She took a deep breath and did one quick check-up on her scar- I quickly slapped her hand away "Hey!" She shouted, "Stop it, you look beautiful now, go out there and show those freshmen who's the baddest"

"I doubt I am"
"Oh shut up and get out of my car" I chuckle as she flipped me off and ran out of my car, I watched as she practically jumped on one of her guy friends.

That must be Mason. or Blaze? or is it- I have no clue, I then release a honk making them jump off each other, "Watch those hands buddy, and you have a good first-day kiddo!" I laughed while I drove away.

God, I love being twenty.

"Blondie!" Vivian shouted as I made my way down Misha's office, "What's up" I smiled turning to look at her, for once in my lifetime Vivian had a genuine big smile on her face, I gasped as she gave me a tight random hug.

"Guess who's Kenji's boss" Oh shit...

I know Kenji must be having a mental breakdown right now, I hug her back wrapping my arms around her waist, "That's awesome" I gasped for air, then as expected she fealty shoved me off and wiped her dress down.

"That was a bit much" she cleared her throat her smile dropping as if it was never there.
"Yes, are you okay do we need a doctor?" she rolled her eyes and gave me a smirk, I let out a chuckle as she walked down the hallway back to her new office while basically waving her hands and hips in the air.

I then jump as I hear a loud exclaimed cough, I slowly turn around to see Misha fucking Larson leaning against his door while giving me a smile, "Oh look who it is" I teasingly rolled my eyes.

"Come here, now" he claimed.
"Boss, am I in trouble?" I teased while slowly making my way up to him, wearing my skirt and a professional white shirt.

"You've been a bad girl lately"
"I think I need a lesson then," I said running my hands up his shoulder, he slowly runs his hands down my waist cupping my cheeks, "Misha!" I panicked shoving off him while his associates passed by.

"Is this how you treat your employees?" I dramatically gasped, "No you're just special" I rolled my eyes but before I could open my mouth to reply he had grasped my wrist and pulled me into his office.

He lifts me up by my thighs and places me above his desk, "Let me see that ring?" he narrowed his eyes at me, I let out a giggle and raise my hand for him.

"I knew it was perfect"
"Yes it is, I'm still waiting for my engagement ring tho" I laugh as he cupped my cheeks giving me a long strong kiss.

Misha had bought me a promise ring and he's been more obsessed with it than I thought he would, It's been three years and I'm patiently waiting for him to finally get down on one knee and propose.

But either way, I don't care, if he or if he doesn't I'm happy just the way things are, he releases my lips and glances down at my stomach-

"Misha Larson-"
"Were not kids anymore" he shrugs giving me a smile.

I roll my eyes and let out another giggle, "Later I promise" "Pinky promise?" "I pinky promise"