A. Arlert | Library boy

"𝗘𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

"𝗘𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲." — 𝗔𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲
____________________

mary poppins ☂️
bro the hottest guy  I've ever seen just walked into the library
read 14:03

gargamel 🧌
you think everyone is hot 🙄
read 14:03

mary poppins ☂️
no but like he's a different kind of hot
read 14:04

mary poppins ☂️
the type to get your pussy wet and screaming the moment you lay eyes on them
read: 14:04

gargamel 🧌
what he look like then
read 14:05

mary poppins ☂️
he's got blonde hair, and he has a fucking undercut 😍 his jawline is sharp as hell too
read: 14:06

mary poppins ☂️
he's got these cute glasses on,
he's wearing a brown hoodie and off white cargo jeans
read 14:07

gargamel 🧌
pics or you're makin him up 👎
read 14:07

gargamel 🧌
he sounds hot as fuck, getting nerdy boy vibes 😝
read 14:07

mary poppins ☂️
i told you 😒
read 14:08

mary poppins ☂️
hold on, gonna try and take one rn
read 14:08

____________________

The girl exited her messaging app and clicked on her camera app, eager to show her friend how good looking the man who just entered the library, where she worked part-time, was.

She tries to discreetly lift her phone as she watches him look through different books on the huge bookshelves. Once he was distracted, busy flipping through a book, she took her chance, pressing down to take the photo, a perfect angle where you could see his face.

Shit.

Shit.

Her fucking flash was on.

And to make matters worse, he had looked up the moment she took the photo, which means he had not only caught her taking a photo of him, but now he was just staring at her, his mouth slightly agape, knowing she has a photo of him on her cellular device now.

She wanted to sink into the ground and never come back up again. She was at a loss of words, and she certainly didn't know what to do. Her mouth opened and closed, but nothing came out.

The girl panicked once she saw the boy come towards the counter she was standing behind, quickly running into the 'Employees Only' room, slamming the door shut.

'Idiot. Idiot. Idiot' the words chanted in her head like a mantra. Now he was going to think she was some type of creep, a stalker maybe. She cringed at the idea and slid down the door, so embarrassed that she just wanted to curl up into herself and die.

Ding

Oh fuck. That's the sound of the bell on the receptionist counter. She knew it was him, the guy she just took a photo of. She covered her face with her hands, softly screaming into them as she tried to think of what to say.

'Hey, I just wanted to take a pic because I thought you were hot!' God, absolutely not. She would sound like some kind of pervert.

She wanted to cry, maybe she could quit, go home, pack her bags and move to a different continent.

Yeah, that sounds like a great plan. She whips out her phone and clicks on her boss's number to text them when the receptionist bell rings again.

Fuck, okay. Deal with the hot guy and apologise, and then move continents. Great plan.

The girl sucks in a deep breath of oxygen, trying to calm her heartbeat (unsuccessfully) and gather the courage to go out there.

Here goes nothing. She opens the door.

Her eyes slowly trail up from the ground to the familiar off-white cargo's. Then the brown hoodie, up towards a silver necklace she didn't notice before, until her eyes finally met his eyes.

They were the prettiest shade of blue she had ever seen.

He smiles.

He smiles?

He looks bashful, bringing a hand to the back of his nape, slowly rubbing up and down.

"Sorry to bother you, but could you help me find the section where you guys keep the books about oceans and marine life?" he asked. His voice sounds like silk, the words that he just uttered not registering in the girl's head.

She just...stared.

The boy's expression changed into one of worry as he awkwardly smiled, "Uhm... are you alright, miss?

The girl forced herself out of her trance, feeling even more embarrassed. God, she is such a dumbass.

"I'm so sorry, could you repeat what you said, sir?" she softly murmured, her fingers entangling with each other to keep her mind at bay.

He smiles, his eyes shimmering underneath the dim lighting, "Could you show me where you guys keep the books about oceans and stuff?"

"Yes, of course, please follow me." She tries to answer in a chipper voice, but it cracks in the middle of her sentence.

The boy smiles and nods, following the girl once she starts moving, his footsteps light behind her.

Throughout the whole walk towards the section where they keep books about nature and shit, the girl keeps crying out for help in her head.

She hopes the boy didn't actually see her take the photo and that she just imagined him lifting his head up right at the moment her flash went off.

She knows that's impossible.

"Here we are, the books about oceans are on the third shelf." the girl says, awkwardly smiling at him.

"Thank you so much miss, I appreciate the help" he kindly said, returning the smile, his looking way more relaxed and genuine.

"No problem at all sir. Enjoy!" she squeaks out, her back turning, ready to make a swift escape.

A Hand on her wrist stops her. She bites her tongue, he's going to ask about the photo, isn't he? She gulps hard and slowly turns around.

There's an amused smile on the guy's face, his eyes glinting with joy. He clears his throat, he looks nervous.

"Hey...uhm, would you mind giving me your number?" he asks, letting go of her wrist. There's a lilt to his tone that she can't seem to make out what it is.

"What."

He cheekily smiles, "Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you took a photo of me because you found me attractive, right? I hope I'm not being overconfident and jumping the gun..." , he pauses,

Kill me now. Strike me with lighting. Crash into the building and run me over with a damn car. Anything.

He continues, "I think you're very pretty... and I think I would like to get to know you better, if you're up for it?" he's blushing, a nervous smile on his face.

______________________

mary poppins ☂️
guess who got a date with the hot guy
Delivered 14:16