preference 5: the first date

Rick grimes: for your first date he would do something nice. planning out your whole night together and making sure to prepare a lovely home cooked meal for the two of you to enjoy. sealing the end of an amazing evening off with a small kiss before escorting you back home.

Daryl dixon: the first date with he wouldn't do anything fancy, probably taking you out on the back of his motorcycle. he liked the way you clung to him, wrapping your arms firmly around his waist as your body pressed against his own. he would taking you to the best view he could find and let you take in the beauty of the forest.

Glenn rhee: for the first date he would set up a romantic evening alone with you. setting up a picnic so the two of you could get away from the hustle of everyday life. he would enjoy every second he got with you and most of all he liked getting to know you better.

Carl grimes: this also being his first date, he is a bit nervous about messing it up, so he basically just wings it. he leads you outside the walls of alexandria and takes you on a nice stroll through the forest where the two of you gather supplies all the while enjoying each other's company.

Negan smith: first dates with him would be full of flirty comments and making you feel appreciated. whatever it may be, he had something nice to say about it. whether that be how fucking amazing your hair looked or how much he adored the outfit you picked. by the end of the date he would be completely and utterly infatuated with you.