CHAPTER 10 (retyped)

Retype of chapter 10

The sound of someone running, their feet hitting the ground thay contained sand so white like it was reminded as snow with the water that contained salt hitting the sand and causing waves to form with the person who was simply enjoying himself while the sun hit his face while it reflected off of his glasses.

Izuku Midoriya who was the one that was running on the beach to get his mind at ease for a bit after he had to deal with the idiot known as Allmight whi tried to question him but that was futile because as along as Izuku takes off his glasses his pride shows itself full and lets out a flame that was hotter than the sun itself with his words alone.

Izuku could just sigh while staring at the sun, feeling his body absorbing the rays of light, feeling even stronger.

"It won't be long until Mei creates the weapon for me that I told her about...I wonder what kind of gift she likes? Or maybe giving her flowers...hmm then their's Ochako...man...have I become a player?" Izuku wondered until he saw the time and remembered that his mon was making something from scratch and Izuku watned to see the creation that his mother would make so with a jog that looked like a quick run he left the beach.

It was the next day and we see Izuku was currently sitting on a bus with his head resting against the window his eyes closed. He and his class were currently on their way to an off-campus site to participate in some rescue training. Izuku's thoughts though weren't on that now, his thoughts were going about what had happened the last couple of days.

After Izuku had beaten Bakugo and Iida he went back to the observation room with Iida at his side. When they had gotten back All Might who was being professional congratulated Izuku on his win and told Iida he had done well but Izuku saw through that so called professionalism and moved away from the so called Symbol of Peace. He then asked the class who they believed the MVP was. Momo raised her hand to answer the question. She believed Iida was the MVP because he wanted to be a team player and was the only one trying to protect the bomb. She stated the Bakugo just left him to fight Izuku and Izuku allowed the fight to happen even if you could have avoided it with his speed and just went straight to the bomb.

Iida was grateful for the praise and Izuku just patted him on the shoulder with a smile. Izuku then watched the rest of the battles some were more one-sided than others he thought about Todoroki when went through that train of thought. The rest of the day went off without a hitch though. Izuku had a chuckle when All Might bolt out of the room when class was over because his time had run out.

The next day Aizawa had brought up it was time to pick a class president and vice president. It was decided they would hold an election for the roles. Izuku got 5 votes, Momo got 3 votes, and Iida got 2. This made Izuku the president and Momo the vice president. During lunch, Izuku told Iida he had voted for him. That caught Iida and Uraraka off guard. When asked why Izuku informed them that it takes more than strength to be a leader which made Iida raise his arms in robotic motion while saying to Izuku that he's more of a leader than he realize which got Izuku to chuckle for a bit.

That was when the alarm went off causing a panic in the cafeteria. Everyone was running towards the exit. Both Izuku and Iida saw it was the media that caused the alarms they looked at each other and nodded. Izuku then took off his glasses while handing it to Iida and powered up and flooded the room with heat and pressure causing everyone to freeze.