CHAPTER 13

"This was a gift from my dear sweet benefactor, and I will use it to help me achieve my dream." Izuku then started walking towards the Nomu with holding on to the ax and resting it on his shoulder. The Nomu seeing the advancement started walking towards Izuku as well. They stopped 5ft apart just staring at each other. Izuku had a small inquisitive look while the Nomu had a blank stare.

"Hahaha, you think you can take on Nomu, that's pretty funny." The villain laughed.

Izuku turned to him, "I'm sorry I haven't caught your name. What would that be?"

"The names Tomura Shigaraki kid, not like it will matter anyway." The now named Shigaraki told him as he started chuckling again.

Izuku bellowed out a few laughs as well, then in an instant cut the monster in half above the waist where the stomach would be. The Nomu dropped to the ground like a puppet whose strings had been cut. This shocked everyone in the CentralPlaza and the rest watching from on top of the stairs.

"Hm, one strike looks like I overestimated the creature." Izuku turned to Shigaraki, "Is that the best you have to face me because if so, you should run now."

"You, you cheater, your nothing but a cheater." Shigaraki started ranting while scratching his neck relentlessly.

"Tomura Shigaraki you need to calm yourself, remember Shock Absorption wasn't its only quirk. This made Shigaraki and everyone else in the plaza freeze Izuku just looked at them curiously with one raised eyebrow.

"Heh heh, your right Kurogiri, why should I panic. Look Nomu is already fixing himself." That is when a gurgling and swishing sound began. Izuku and the others turned and saw strands of muscle appearing out of the top half of the Nomu and connected with the lower half and it made the creature reconnect and soon it was fully healed.

"Nomu doesn't just have Shock Absorption, it also has Hyper Regeneration as well." The creature was now fully healed, and it roared out. "Now Nomu kill the cheater," Shigaraki ordered.

The Nomu then rushed at Izuku, who swung Rhitta cutting off the raised arm at the shoulder then threw a hard punch right to the creature's face turning its head as Izuku brought up a leg and kicked it as hard as he could. That was enough to disturb the shock absorption and send the creature skidding back a few meters.

'Hm, I could use Rhitta but cutting up the creature so much will make me look like a maniac. Looks like it is back to fists and beating the absorption.' Izuku thought as he turned so, he could take in All Might and his classmates.

"All Might," Izuku said catching his attention "Hold on to this for a moment." Izuku then tossed the ax to him. Causing All Might to panic for a second, but he caught the ax and then immediately dropped it while still holding on to it. "Yeah it's heavy, just make sure it stays in your sight," Izuku informed him as Izuku turned back around at the now regenerated Nomu and launched himself forward.

The two powerhouses started trading blows and looked like they were fighting on even footing. The Nomu just absorbed all the hits Izuku got on the creature and Izuku wasn't taking any damage from the hits the Nomu got on him as well.

Izuku got in close and wrapped an arm around the creature's neck and then with his other arm started repeatedly striking the creature in its gut trying to cause it damage. After about 5 of those the creature took damage. Izuku wound up one more punch using all his current output and hit the Nomu in the sternum while releasing the next sending it across the plaza.

The creature laid there for a second but stood back up looking no worse for wear. "Hehe, you think you can take out Nomu! Your attacks have no effect on him, he can absorb all you dish out, and what it can't handle it will heal the damage. It is going to kill you and there isn't anything you can do about it." Shigaraki yelled out laughing at the end.

Izuku stood there for a second then he raised his right arm up and pointing straight up with his pointer finger. "My attacks have no effect. Who decided that? That monster is going to kill me. Who decided that?" As Izuku spoke he made a sun as large as his body from his finger. The sun was giving off an impressive amount of heat and pressure. Everyone in the plaza was affected.

"Just what is this kid? The pressure and heat he is giving off are insane!" All Might thought.

"This brat… wait don't tell me this kid is a secret boss!" Shigaraki screamed in his head.

"Now for Cruel Sun. I will be the one to decide." The sun above Izuku seemed to get even hotter and brighter than it was seconds before.

"Now, DIE" Izuku said with cold eyes as he launched the sun at the Nomu. The creature tried to block the sun but was only enveloped in the sun. It started skidding back and soon launched through the air by the rocketing sun.

The creature roared out in pain as it was being scorched by the sun. The sun launched upward still enveloping the Nomu. It shot through the ceiling eradicating a part of the ceiling. The sun kept going upward and soon was out of sight.

No one could believe what just happened the creature that was giving All Might a run for his money was just annihilated by Izuku who just stood there not even winded and looking no worse for wear.

Izuku turned to Shigaraki and the one named Kurogiri. "Now since your ace in the hole is gone, do you wish to continue?" The way Izuku spoke so calmly and nonchalantly like he was talking about the weather caught All Might and his classmates to just gape at him. Bakugo was just fuming but he didn't say a word knowing he was outclassed here by a lot.

"You, you, what are you?!" Tomura Shigaraki screamed out. "You were just supposed to be an NPC that could be killed in a second, but you're not. No, you're a god damn secret boss. That's the only way this could happen." Shigaraki ranted.

Izuku tilted his head at this a little bit. "Secret boss? Oh, you are using video game logic. I don't play much, but I know enough to get the reference. You see me as a boss that was hidden until you did something to find me? That sounds about right." Izuku said with a nod.

Before anything could be said a gun was fired, the shot was heard and Shigaraki was shot in the leg than in the arm as he fell. Kurogiri was at his side in an instant and surrounded the villain. With that both warped away. Izuku and the rest in the plaza looked up and saw the other teachers and Snipe had one of his guns pointed out with the barrel smoking.

"Looks like back-up finally got here." Izuku comment as he walked towards All Might. He then picked up Rhitta and rested it on his shoulder. "We should probably head up there," Izuku said as he looked at his classmates. Kirishima looked at him and nodded with a grin. Bakugo fumed and crossed his arms but started walking towards the stairs. Finally, Todoroki glanced at Izuku gave a curt nod, and followed after Bakugo.

Izuku looked back at All Might, and when his classmates were far enough Izuku asked, "Are you so weak that your true self is gonna be shown All might?"

Izuku said as he stared at the Symbol of Peace and left him there while walking towards the rest of his classmates with no ounce of fatigue on his person as he saw them become silenced as he tower over them until he walked towards Ochako who was holding his glasses and being held by Izuku who placed her on his shoulder.

Chapter End.