Salty and Sweet - 1

Karina Yu, one would argue she's one of the most wanted people around the university.

She has every woman wrapped around her fingers. If it's allowed, her fans would've made a club solely for worshipping Karina.

Karina is a part of the women basketball team. Every game, she would have women shamelessly screaming, crying and throwing up when she had the ball.

It's also a common knowledge that she changes her women often like she's changing clothes.

While Winter on the other hand, was known for her cold-like visuals and brains that hoards tons of awards for their school.

Everyone dubbed her as the school's belle. She's the face and muse of Kwangya University. Every guy would do everything just to strike one conversation with the beauty.

But unfortunately, Winter is always surrounded with handsome men. When one disappears, another would butt in. They give her free lunch, help her with her books, make sure the library is quiet when she's there, or to make it short, they treat Winter like royalty.

In conclusion, there's only two people at Kwangya University; those who like Karina or those who like Winter.

No one would have suspected that Winter has any connection with Karina. They are the complete opposites of each other, one was a jock while the other is an academic achiever.

Even if they are equally popular, one would think it's a fever dream to see the two of them around each other at school.

But away from everyone's eyes, in a luxurious apartment complex, two figures are seen huddled with each other on a king-sized bed.

Inside Karina's room, there Winter is, lying under the owner of the apartment while getting railed out of her mind

"K-Karina, faster... ugh, fuck!" High-pitched moans reverberated through the four walls of Karina's room.

Karina smirks from above, picking up her pace and fucking roughly into the girl beneath her. "Like that?"

The response she got was a squeal and nails scratching on her back.

Damn, her cock is feeling so good. Who would've guessed that out of every girl that willingly throws themselves into her, the one she got on her bed now was Winter.

The same Winter that never missed looking all prim and proper in the University. The one who barely gives out emotions and moves with grace and poise.

She was none of that now. Because the Winter Kim that Karina's seeing, looks so fucked and thoroughly ruined.

"Karina!" Winter writhes, as a hard big cock goes in and out of her quickly. Karina's hitting all the right spots inside her. She was stretching her so fucking deliciously it's making her feel numb and dumb.

"That's it," Karina grunts, digging her fingers deeper into Winter's soft waist. "Shout my name."

She thrusts her hips frantically, feeling her high nearing while Winter reaches between them to rub her sensitive clit.

"I-I'm- fuck!!" Winter reached out, grabbing Karina's hair as her orgasm hit her with a silent scream.

Her walls clamped on Karina's dick tightly, gushing out with Karina railing her still.

That did it for Karina. She came with a loud groan, burying her head on the hollow of Winter's neck as she shot hot jets of cum inside her.

They let a couple of minutes pass trying to catch their breath.

Winter grips the pillow under her head. She won't admit it out loud but Karina's cock lodged inside her fluttering walls while her cunt is dripping with her semen turns her on.

Karina suddenly bit her nipple, making her hiss.

"Get up." She pushed the grinning girl off her body, but then whimpered as Karina's dick was pulled out of her harshly.

"You're so fucking sexy." Karina bit her lip while looking at Winter up and down.

The girl raised her eyebrow, then sat up. "I know."

Karina chuckled, watching as Winter picked up her clothes while staggering.

"Damn, was I that good?"

"Shut up, Yu."

"That's not what you told me earlier."

Winter turned to her with a glare and Karina just laughed at her while making a gesture of zipping her mouth.

Ths brunette takes a look at her phone while brushing her hair, it's already exploding with notification and she's only offline for two hours.

"Should I drive you home?" Karina offered, still not wearing anything nor has she wiped the residue of their mixed cum on her dick.

"No, you still have practice in 20 minutes. Get ready for that, I'm leaving."

Karina groaned. "Why do you know my schedule and I don't know yours?"

Winter rolled her eyes, fixing her makeup. "Last time I checked, I didn't ask for it, you willingly gave me your schedule."

"At least let me walk you outside?"

"Bye." Was the only word Winter left out before exiting Karina's room.

Karina shakes her head, amused.

"You're lucky you're beautiful." She reaches out for the tissue on her bedside table, wiping her now flaccid cock. "And hot as hell."

Her little friend twitched as if agreeing.

When Karina saw the time on the wall clock, she immediately scrambled to get up. "Fuck, I'm late."

-----
Please ignore the mistakes, I'd rather not proofread a lot because I'll end up not publishing anything lol

Enjoy!