Chapter 2: A Strange Twist of Fate

One morning, Mr. Thompson and Mr. Davidson woke up to find that they were in different bodies. They were confused and disoriented, but soon realized that they had somehow switched lives. Mr. Davidson, now in Mr. Thompson's body, was shocked at how poor he was. He had never worked a day in his life and had no idea how to wait tables or use power tools.

Meanwhile, Mr. Thompson, now in Mr. Davidson's body, was amazed at how luxurious his new life was. He had never seen so much wealth and extravagance before. However, he quickly realized that he was now responsible for a spoiled and entitled son who he had no idea how to handle.

Mr. Davidson, now in Mr. Thompson's body, stumbled as he tried to pour coffee into a customer's cup. The customer glared at him and said, "Can't you even pour coffee properly? What kind of restaurant is this?"

Mr. Davidson, now feeling embarrassed and frustrated, muttered under his breath, "I can't do this. I don't know how to do anything here."

Meanwhile, Mr. Thompson, now in Mr. Davidson's body, was sitting in a fancy sports car, trying to figure out how to turn it on. Ethan, his new son, was sitting in the passenger seat, playing with his phone. He looked up and said, "What are you doing? Let's go!"

Mr. Thompson, feeling overwhelmed, replied, "I don't know how to drive this thing. Can't we take the bus