Flame of Fire

Tejasswi

More than two weeks have passed since that incident. I tried everything to avoid him and somehow i am able to do this. Maybe i didn’t see him but every single touch of his is still prevailing in every part of my body like fresh wound.

Although this small wound is drawing scar in my heart and killing me gently within every minute. Every time i remember those moment, a different kind of tingle pass through my body. It was simple touch, teju. Why are you acting like this?even i don’t have the answer. It makes a longing wells up in my entire body that i will never able to fulfill.

I don’t know why i am behaving like this. Maybe it’s been long time i enjoy my life like a normal girl out there. I dated a few men but that was in my college time. I have lost fun of life a long time ago. I think it’s time to bring it back.

Sipping my whisky i am finding something interesting to do in this crowded club. Nothing is seems interesting here. I am already pretty drunk. I want to be wasted more tonight but i have to drive home back myself. I grab my hand bag and made my outside.

"Hey" a hesitative voice stopped me.

"Rahul, what are you doing here?" i asked him. I think he became surprised seeing me here.

"Ahh..i am here for drinking something.... I...am.. Actually.. stressed these... You...pressure.. Of.. Work". He said with a lot of tension in his voice.

" Ok, i understand. Come down. It's alright i am also here and enjoying myself".i said with smooth voice while squeezing his hand a little. His muscle relaxed under my touch.

"You are looking different " he suddenly blurted out rubbing his neck.

"Different.. 

" No.. No..No..Don't get me wrong you are looking beautiful but different from other day  ".

" It’s okay. You don’t need to  feel awkward around me. Let's grab some drink, shall we? I said with a smile he is cute.

"Huhh!

" Are you busy?" i asked him with a teasing smile. When he finally registrar what i was saying he almost shout out.

"No. Of coures, not. Let's go. He said making room for me.

A throaty laugh escape from my mouth at his cuteness. At least this night not gonna be boring as i thought.

************************************
When we were done i become totally wasted. My eyelids feel heavy and i can't keep my eyes open anymore. I am feeling as if all my strength has been drained from my body.

I gentle push made my eyelids open with a jerk. I smooth voice ranged in my ear.

" Teju, get up. We are here."

"Where?".i asked shifted a little in the seat and closed my turning to the other side.

"You are home". Rahul said giving me his hand

I huffed in  annoyance and hold his hand.

" You know i don’t want to go there. There lives a asshole. "I said still composing myself.

" what?"he said with a little Smile.

"I will tell next time. I am too sleepy now and thanks for evening I enjoyed a lot " i hugged him

"It’s my pleasure "he hugged me back.

" Okay,bye .Let's meet tomorrow in the office.

"Bye,be careful. Don't fall "he waved toward ne

I Won't". I waved back at him.

Then i somehow managed to dragged myself till my room door. No one notice me and i am thankful for that. I lied that i have some work and i wil be late. But if you look at me you will understand that from my appearance work is the least thing I was doing.

when I sighed in relief  that no one saw me exact that moment the view before me shook me from core.

Karan is sitting on the edge of my bed and his has a tight gripped around his wine glass when he feel that i enter in my room he looked and the unknown  look he give me it’s made scarred.

His eyes suddenly roamed in my like a millisecond and his hold become stiff. He clenched his jaw and roared

" where have you been and what the fuck are you wearing?".

What am i questionable to him? I not going to answer him right?

" what are you doing im my room? I question him back. Alcohol in my is now working properly in normal sate i won’t even able to speak out.

He twirled his glass with one hand and drink his wine in one go and storm toward me.

But i stay rooted in my place and hold my chin up crossings my arm. Woo..hoo.. Where i got this much Courage.. i think i should drink more often.

He grabbed my forearm with one hand and  constrict my face with another.

"I asked you a question and you are supposed to answer me". he barked out harshly.

"It’s looks like you forget how to count. You asked me two question. I also asked you a question and you are also supposed to answer, right? I asked him with a smirk and that makes him more angry. It seems so much funny.

" Aren’t you opening your mouth too much,Princess? Where the hell you have been and what are wearing? " he asked again putting a little pressure on my face. Maybe he is holding me tightly but it doesn’t hurt.

"I am wearing a dress . Please don't tell me you are blind. " i smiled at him

"Did you look at yourself? You are dressed up like a whore who  want to fuck around." he said clenching his sharp jaw.

"Am i? What if i really want to fuck around." i don’t know what got into me that time and blurted out that.

As soon as those word left from my mouth he pressed his rough yet soft lips to my tender and luscious lips.

What the fuck!!

Ahhh.....they finally had their first kiss.
I won't be surprised if guys upset with me. But this whole mouth i was so tried from fasting and i had to deal with a bunch of idiots in this whole week.
But i enjoyed this time on eid. It was so fun.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH>>> my cute babies. I swear those who are reading my books you guys are being so much patient.

Are you guys ready for something unholy?💦💦💦

Take care and be safe there.

Yours forever
nights-sky🌌🌌🌌