No more Mr nice

The lights are a mix of purple red and blue, the muffled noises of distant and close conversations runs through my ears, as practically naked girls dance on the moles and shake their asses for old men while a few sit in the VIP room we are seated in

The lights are a mix of purple red and blue, the muffled noises of distant and close conversations runs through my ears, as practically naked girls dance on the moles and shake their asses for old men while a few sit in the VIP room we are seated in. One sits on my lap, arching her back as her playful cheap bunny costume barely covers anything. leaving nothing to the imagination.

Mason and Theo ended up flying down the other night and my father leaves for Italy tonight. Mason is seated on the other end of the coach, having two girls on either side of him. The room is lightly dimmed and the only fully visible thing here are the beer mugs on the table made of glass. shining and sparking in the flashing lights from the disco downstairs.

my attention is diverted from the beer cups on the table as a finger is placed on my chin, moving my head and making it align with the slut on my lap. Batting her eyelashes which are way too big for her eyes, her hand trails down her own body as they stop to lightly squeeze her boobs and then back up and into her mouth as she sucks her finger, making it wet and covered in saliva she starts to trail the finger down my chest that is showing from my shirt which has the first 5 buttons undone.

I watch the hookers every movement and usually i would be enjoying this kind of fun but i cant bring myself to try with this women. nothings wrong with her, she smells of old men though.

However i decide not to ruin my own fun, and i haven't felt an ass on me in a long time. My hand comes up to grip onto the back of her neck as the wet finger that was trailing down my bare chest came to an abrupt stop. I pulled her neck down and crashed my lips onto her gloss covered ones. 

The hooker matches my actions and soon were making out on the couch, adding tongue and her hips rising and falling down onto my lap.

"All right ladies out"

a harsh and demanding voice comes from the entrance of the room and i pause to see that its Theo waiting. The girl on my lap turns her head and sees him, they make eye contact and Theo only raises an eyebrow at her. She turns her head back to me, pleading in a way for me to say she can stay.

"Leave"

Bluntly telling her leave, she scoots off my lap and the other two girls in the room soon leave after as well closing the door on their way out, leaving just me Mason and Theo in the room. 

"Ahh man, you always ruin the fun" Mason sits their complaining as he pours himself another drink

"Dont forget what we all came here to do" Theo states as he takes a seat on the inside corner of the L-couch thats between me and Mason.

"Yes, yes i know. we came here to ask Ace what happened with his  wifey" He respond, gulping his whole drink in one sip. I send Mason a glare which he ignores.

"Then stop getting distracted idiota" Theo reaches forward and hits Mason on the back of his head as he then reaches for the glass on the table and bottle of alcohol pouring himself a glass.