Drunk = false words

They say that people need time to change, and that change in inevitable. But you know what I believe? I believe that some people are just incapable of changing that it ends up driving you insane. 

Sometimes I wonder what type of people are born with such puny brains that they lack basic mannerisms. Thats how I feel towards Ace.

Ever since that day when he came back home wounded a week after our wedding, I thought that this whole living with Ace until I kill him thing wont be so bad, but he proves me wrong at almost any chance he can get. I don't know how petty and annoying this man can be but damn. 

What the fuck.

After we got home from that little scene that happened at the cafe when I went to go visit Amy and Jason, Ace didn't talk to me for three days after that. And then he just started getting annoying petty, like if I asked him about his day just cause I hated the tension between us, He'd give me the biggest dirty look and move on with his day.

And to pester me even further, he kept inviting over girls and guys and threw so many parties at our place, I just stayed up in my bedroom refusing to indulge in his childish behaviour. Not to mention the occasional flirting he did with women when I would go down in the kitchen to get something to eat.

Its like he knows it spits me.

Currently sitting at home, its almost 2am and I cant sleep because I dont have my pills once again, I'm just sitting here with my laptop scrolling through emails and watching some Netflix under my comfortable blankets and pillows.

Ace has gone out somewhere for work like he usually does, honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he was at another strip club like last night.

My stomach starts to make a rumbling sound, and I realise that I didn't eat anything since I came back after my morning with Jason and Amy.

Removing the laptop off my lap, and throwing the blankets off of me, I get out of bed and put a oversized black zip up hoodie with my dark red tank top underneath and some Gray sweats.

Feeling the cold touch of the tiled floor under my socks, I make my way down the stairs and enter the grand kitchen, opening the fridge just like I did last night, I see that there is nothing to eat here, not even a single sandwhich.

I groan in frustration as I stare into the fridge, the cold touch of the fridge's air hits my face like a cold breeze. Suddenly, the sound of the front door being unlocked and opened is heard and I already know who is walking inside.

Ace is home, I realised that he comes either super late, or super early. Its never on time for anything unless its work.

I dont bother trying to reach out for him, I just close the fridge and start rummaging through the pantry, I make noise while moving a ton of spices, bottles, boxes and ingredients around, Ace's footsteps become louder and louder as I feel his presence right behind me.

Seeing a box of cereal at the top shelf and getting on my tippy toes to try and reach for it, its so high and I cant do it so I start to topple and wobble a bit as I try to keep my balance on my toes. My fingers barely skim the cardboard of the cereal box until I feel a dark presence creeping on my side.

Before I even notice, the cereal box disappears from the shelf and a deep voice travels through my ear "You and your stubborn attitude to refuse help" Ace speaks from the side. I can smell his cologne from here as he stands just a few centimetres from me.

I roll my eyes before meeting his gorgeous dark ones, the ones I dream of spending eternity in. It should be illegal to look this pretty without even trying. My eyes drift from his and onto the cereal box in his hand then back to his face, he doesn't look mad or upset. He wears his signature blank expression.

"If I don't need it I wont ask for it" I speak, reaching for the box in his hand. Before I can though, he lifts his hands and smirks.

"Dont be an ass Cassano" I say, reaching for it again. 

"Dont be a bitch Lodge" He says as he raises his hands higher and higher, taking the box further and further from me.

I ignore his comment and reach for it, getting on my tippy toes as I basically climb on his figure, he takes a few steps back and I swear I hear him chuckling before he puts a hand on my waist steadding me as I begin to fall. 

My heart does a stupid loop at the feel of his palm on me, I hide the flush in my cheeks and snatch the box from his hands before he can do anything.

"So you ignore me for a week and now you feel like talking to me?" I spit out, grabbing a bowl from the cupboard and pouring cereal out into it.

He doesn't respond with words, of course he doesn't. Ace steps closer until his front is pressed right up against my back, I can feel how hard his chest his just through his shirt. He nudges me towards the counter top slightly as my stomach hits the edge, trapping me against his tall and muscular frame.

The immediate smell of alcohol takes me out of whatever thoughts I was consuming myself in, my eyes knot at the realization. He's drunk, again.

I almost want to roll my eyes and punch him across the face, but I refrain from doing that. Everything is telling me to pull away, push him and eat my cereal in peace. Yell at him for ignoring me and-

"God, you smell so good" His raspy voice rings in my ear and sends a shiver down my right side, butterfulys immediately erupt in my stomach again and  my eyes widen slightly as my movements come to a halt when his hands come up to the dip of my waist again, rubbing gently along my side.

Hes drunk, he doesn't mean it.

"Ace get off me" I barely manage out, too fixated on the way his hands move to go under my hoodie and hold my waist there, they slowly trail down until he plants an aggressive grip on my hips, pushing me more into the edge of the counter top.

I already know that this wont end well, so I turn around to face him completely, but that doesn't stop him. He just pushes me further back, so my lower back hits the edge of the counter.

His eyes are hooded and darker than usual, his blank expression is more in dept and hair falls perfectly over his eyes. His mouth is parted and the smell of alcohol seethes through his teeth and escapes as a hot breath fanning across my face.

"I didn't want to make a scene" His voice is softer, not aggressive and I suddenly have the anticipation to see where this goes. "But I hate that you disrespected my orders" 

And the moment is ruined in an instant.

I don't have a response to that, a few seconds pass of silence until I break it. "Your drunk, tired and most likely wasted as fuck. Go upstairs to bed" I place a palm on his chest, attempting to push him away but he doesn't budge.

"I could stare at you forever amore" His voice rings again.

Whatever thoughts I had of Ace are completely gone, I am completely entranced in his words that a small part of me wants to believe that he actually thinks these things.

But I know that the second he finds our who I really am its all over, everything. This is why I hate love, I hate how fake it can seem. He doesn't mean a word he is saying and I'm not sure if I am relieved of that or disappointed.

With a harsher push then before he finally gets off of me but he doesn't stay, he topples and makes his way over to the couch and slumps face first on the soft cushions.

I do nothing but stare at his beautiful figure sleeping peacefully, without thinking twice I grab a blanket and drap it over him, his gentle snores become a melody that I engrave in my head. 

I hit the lights and take one last glance at his peaceful figure, sometimes I wonder how it would be to be completely out without having to worry about the next day, looks like he's able to drink his life away and still have everything he wants. 

For him, if he were to die, the whole country would mourn his death.

But who would mourn mine?

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry if this took a while and this is JUST A FILLER. I have some exciting things planned for the next few chapters and I can't wait for you guys to read!

LMK what you want to see and what you are excited for in the next few chapters down in the comments! Love you <3