1. Across the room

The drink in my hand spilt over the side of cup as I continued to dance with my closet friend, Sarah. The loud music ripped through my ears so much so that I couldn't bear a single thought. Until a blonde haired, blue eyed boy walked through the door.
I stopped dancing and pulled on Sarah causing her to stop, "Who is that" I yelled over the music. "Who?" Sarah yelled back, I pointed towards the blonde boy.

"JJ? He's not from figure eight, don't waste your time" she screamed. "And? He's hot" I downed the rest of my drink and dropped my cup, "I'm gonna go talk to him".

"You're making a mistake" she shouted as I moved further into the crowd

As I moved through the crowd I became alone with my thoughts;
"Okay. I'm buzzed... fine I'm definitely drunk. But not drunk enough to make some silly mistake, and so what? He's not from figure eight, the guys who live on this side of the island are dick heads anyway, maybe he'll be nice...Please be nice..."

I walk up to him with shear confidence and introduced myself, "Hey, I noticed you from across the room, I'm y/n"
"I noticed you walking over here. I was hoping you were coming to give me some company. I'm JJ" he shouted over the music.
I smile, "I haven't see you before.  Are you from around here?" I asked loudly.
I could tell he was hesitant to answer but eventually he did, "No. I'm from the cut... but I hope that doesn't change anything."
He took a small step towards me, his warm breath brushed against my face.

For a moment everything felt out of focus, except for him. The music felt quieter and the room felt less crowded

"It doesn't."
"Would you like to go somewhere else? Somewhere... quieter?"
"Yes please" I groaned.
He grabbed my hand, and lead me through the hall to the outdoor patio.

"This ok?" He asked in a normal tone.
"Perfect" I stared at him, lust burning in our eyes.
"What do we do now? Talk?" I asked softly.
"Why talk when we could be doing anything else?" He stepped towards me again, this time closer so our chests pressed against one another, our lips mere millimetres away from a kiss.
"I'm drunk" I breathed suggestively.
"Me too" he whispered back.
The sexual tension between us was so intense you could practically taste it in the air.  Finally, our passion reached its peak, and our lips collided in a fiery, irresistible embrace.
We held each other close, our tongues entwined in a passionate dance. Then gripping my ass he effortlessly lifted me into his arms, his gentle touch sent shivers down my spine.
"Let me take you somewhere private" he uttered.
I smiled then gave him a small peck on the cheek as he carried me bridal style to the shed out the back.
It wasn't one of those flimsy, wooden ones that would topple over at the slightest gust of wind. This one had the charm of the stylish pool house.
JJ kicked the door open and flicked the light on before setting me down on a bench, it was lengthily like a dining table.

I laid on my back, knees bent as JJ positioned himself on the bench, his body above mine. He carefully rested his hands on my wrists and leaned in, bringing his face close to mine.

Our lips like magnets.

JJ reached down and began to gently slide my underwear down to my thighs, revealing my throbbing vagina.

As he lifted himself up, he slowly started to unzip his pants, meeting my gaze. His pants fell to his knees, causing me to gasp slightly.

He pulled himself on top of me, gently placing his hands on my breasts, watching my expression change as he thrusted his penis into my vagina.

My eyes widened as did my mouth, allowing a loud moan to escape my throat.
I felt as if I was on a fluffy cloud, except I could no longer feel legs.
He continued to stay focused on my gaze as he rhythmically thrusted in and out, gradually picking up the pace. The faster he got, the larger the puddle underneath me grew.

He continued slowly pressing his dick into me over and over again.
Finally, he reached his climax, cumming all over my vagina.

Obviously exhausted, he fell on the bench beside me, gasping sharply.
"That was amazing" he exclaimed.
"I definitely agree" I panted.