2. Wha... what?

My eyes fluttered open, it was the next morning.
"Shit" I muttered, my parents were going to kill me.
I lept off the bench and peered around the shed. JJ was gone, maybe something happened after we had sex, I just don't remember or maybe I should've listened to Sarah's warnings. Anyway it doesn't matter, I just need to get home.

I stumbled to my car, and began to drive home. I pulled into the driveway to see both of my parents cars, there was no way I would successfully sneak past them but it couldn't hurt to try.
I twisted the handle and the door slowly creaked open, I stuck my head inside and peered around the house.
The coast was clear, i opened the door fully and walked inside.
"Look who's finally home" my mother shrilled from the top of the staircase.

Shit, I guess the coast wasn't clear.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around slowly to face my mother.

"Care to explain?" She asked as she made her way down the stair case.
"I was really tired, I thought it might be safer if I just stayed the night at Sarah's" I lied.
"Is that so?" She questioned. "Because I called the Cameron's and neither you or Sarah were there."
"Oh well, I-" i tried explaining.
"Y/n don't even bother, you're grounded for a week, just go to your room"
"Fine, whatever" I replied as I stomped upstairs, slamming the door behind me. I kicked my shoes off and lied on the bed.

"Dumb bitch didn't take my phone"  I chuckled as I opened it.
18 missed calls from mum.
15 missed calls from dad.
22 missed calls from Sarah.

"Oh fuck" I whispered as I hit the call back button on Sarah's name.
Voicemail? I called her back several times still no reply.

I went to Toppers name and clicked the call button.
=========================
"Hey y/n, what's up" a croaky voice answered.
"Hey Topper, just calling to see if you've heard from Sarah."
"I'm sorry I haven't"
"All good talk later"
"Bye"
=========================
I hung up and checked my messages, there was many from Sarah asking where I was but there was also many from Toppers stupid friends.

Khalid:
*image attached* Bitch bring those tits over here😍😍.

Delete.

Casey:
Were you drunk when you picked out that slutty outfit💀💀 definitely asking for it.
*image attached* 🍆💦.

What the fuck. Delete.

Unknown ID
👀👀👀 *image attached*

I gasped at the photo of JJ and I lying on the bench. I needed to find a way to contact him.
I suppose i could call Kiara and ask for his number.

I clicked on her name and it began to ring.
=========================
"Hello?"
"Kiara. It's y/n"
"What do you want?"
"Something happened last night, I need JJs number"
"Ha using me for your personal gain, again"
"Please, it's serious"
"Whatever, it's 5*******9"
"Thank yo-"
=========================
The call disconnected, whatever now I have JJs number. I start writing a message asking to meet up, saying we needed to talk.

Me: hi JJ it's y/n can we meet up somewhere, i want to talk about what happened last night.

JJ: I was thinking the same thing, come to 80 sea shell drive.

Me: omw see you soon.

I put my phone in my pocket and slipped on my shoes. I opened my door slightly, only to hear both of my parents shouting about something so sneaking out of the front door wasn't an option.
I quietly closed my door and turned towards the window. Even though I was on the second floor I could get down safely. I grabbed my car keys and began to slide down gutter.

Once I got to the ground, I ran around the side of the house and hopped into my car. Quickly, I put the address into the GPS. The destination was on the other side of the island, the cut.

There's a first time for everything. I thought as I started the engine again. The drive took about 20minutes, soon I pulled up to an old rickety shack-like house.

I inspected the yard. Nothing caught my eye other than the 60's styled van that was parked out front, which was pretty cool.

I walked onto the porch, which was littered with beer cans and cigarette butts.
It didn't matter I just wanted to see JJ. I knocked on the door and was greeted with his beautiful blue eyes.

"H-hi" I stammered.
"Hey" he replied.

We stared into each others eyes, I take a step towards him and he places his hands round my waist. Our heads move slowly towards eachother like magnets, I feel his warm breath on my lips but before anything could happen we were interrupted.

"What the fuck y/n" shouted Kiara from the corridor.
JJ pulled away and faced Kiara, "Did I do something wrong"
"Yeah you invited a random girl to John B's house whilst he'a missing" she yelled at him.
"He will be back Kie maybe y/n can help anyway"
"No. She won't help. She only does things for her own gain. You don't know her like I do" Kie cried.
"Y/n... what is she talking about"
"I-"