Avneet packed her few clothes in bag book a cab and reached her flat.

Siddharth was watching TV.

Siddharth get up to open the door, it was a surprise for him when he saw Avneet with a luggage with her.

Siddharth : what happen, Avneet?

She didn't even answer him and move the inside his flat.

Avneet : move aside siddharth.

Siddharth remains the door open.

Siddharth : hey, what happen?

Avneet : you can close the door because wanted or unwanted I am your guest for next few days in your house, until doctor examine your hand and tell me that you are fine.

Siddharth : what? (Surprise)

Avneet : yes I know you will never like to live with your ex in your flat. Even I don't want to. But believe me I can't trust you.

Siddharth : and what I did now?

Avneet : you are so careless,  Siddharth. You need someone to be around you, whom you feel little scared.

Siddharth : ohh really, who gave you this misunderstanding that I am scared of you.

Avneet : do you really want to try me.

Siddharth didn't want to try her, she is crack mind when she wants to prove something to someone.

Siddharth : why will I try. Forget it.

Avneet : see you are scared, so i will stay here. And if you want you can take a rent of your one room for three days.

Siddharth : avneet, you should not stay here, just think what will Faisal thinks.

Avneet : I don't know, I will manage if he get to know but right now I am not telling him and even you are not telling him, got it?

Siddharth : okay, listen I have a solution, I will hire a nurse.

Avneet : oh really, do you really think that I will let you stay with any stranger girl in your flat alone?

This over possessive issue is permanent with avneet.

Siddharth : what, she will nurse here, right?

Avneet : who cares, I can't leave you alone with any girl.

Stay tuned.

Target 30 votes and 10 comments.

Is avneet doing right?