134

Siddharth : oh really, what a joke.. You beat me. (Said making joke of her)

Avneet : Siddharth now you are really making me angry. Give me a kiss as you promised.

Siddharth : what, I didn't promised anything like this as much as I remember.

Avneet : stop wasting time siddharth. (Irritatedly)

Siddharth : okay close your eyes.

Avneet close her eyes with smile.

Siddharth slowly pecks her lips between his lips, which give electrifying energy to Avneet and she turns this kiss passionate one.

She pins him on a elevator wall and within minute siddharth rolls and switch the position.

And avneet is pinned with the wall now and his body pressing over her.

Avneet wants this spark in her life. For next five minutes, both of them didn't feel any need or urgency to  separate their lips from each other.

Siddharth breaks the kiss panting when the lift starts again.

Avneet smash her lips on his lips.

Siddharth : I love you.

Avneet : I love you more more and more.

Siddharth smiles.

Avneet : give me just two days more Siddharth I promise I will solve everything.

Siddharth nodded.

Siddharth : but listen at least inform me before whatever you will do?

Avneet : I will think about it because you are plans spoiler.

Siddharth : haww.

Avneet : okay I see you later baby. Have a good day.

Siddharth : where are you going?

Avneet : shopping.

Siddharth : anything important?

Avneet : very important.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : I will tell you later.

Siddharth : okay.

Avneet left.

Siddharth came back to office after his work done and the whole day passed away.

Next day in office,

Now jannat and Faisal also get tired of this hide and seek in their relationship, but they didn't have courage to go and tell Avneet and Siddharth that they are dating each other.

Stay tuned.