1.)

⚠️Language⚠️

⚠️Sfw⚠️

(You were walking home from work, You got your boyfriend Denis a 3rd year anniversary present.)

You wanted to surprise him with coming home early with donuts.
You made it to the house then unlocked the door slowly to surprise him, You shut the door behind you then quietly walked down the hallway to the bedroom where he normally is.

You opened up the door to see..
A women in the bed with Denis  having sex under the covers.
After a moment the women see you first and quickly started getting dressed.

*Your boyfriend looked up at you surprised*

"Y/n!! I was drunk I didn't mean to, I thought it was you." He said nervously.

"EVEN IF IT WAS ME WE BOTH KNOW I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT STUFF!" You yelled, clearly angry at him doing this on your guys anniversary.

By now the lady left and there was no trace of her.

He got off of the bed.
"Y-y/n ple-" You cut him off.
"PLEASE WHAT?! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN EVEN DOING THIS FOR!" You yelled loudly

*He stopped and looked at the floor then said* "Around... 1 .. year."

(You were shocked. And You have been with him for 3 years! Well today was gonna be the end of the 3 years..)

YOU KNOW WHAT, NO! YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITH FUCKING PEOPLE ALL YOU WANT! CAUSE I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU! AND SELLING MY HOUSE! You Screamed.

FINE, I DON'T CARE I'VE BEEN USEING YOU FOR YOUR APARTMENT AND MONEY!!
*He Yelled.*

That was the last straw..

(You slapped him across the face then grabbed a suitcase from in your closet and started packing clothes and stuff)

"Listen y/n I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell." He said calmly.

(By now there were hot tears running down your face.)

You looked at him then back to your packing.

You put on your shoes then your oversized hoodie and you grabbed your purse and shut then left.
Y/n please come back I don't have a job I won't have a house! He yelled.

"THEN LIVE WITH THE GIRL, DUMBASS." You screamed.

"Oh yeah right." *He said. Then shut the door.*

(How could he be so calm!? I just need to get out of this town...)

You saw a taxi but instead of yellow it was rainbow.
Whatever maybe some sorta add or whatever.
You got into the taxi then looked around it. It had rainbows and flowers all over it.

Hello miss! Where are you headed! The nice taxi driver said.

Anywhere out of this town. Please. You said.
Okie dokie! He said.
All that crying must have made you tired cause last thing you remember is sleeping.

I'm so. So. Bad at writing books dude.
Amway hope you liked......... the book........ 😢 thx for reading and I will make more just it takes me awhile!! So pls don't think I quit when I don't! Anyway thx for reading this book! Again.