2.)

⚠️Slight language-⚠️

⚠️Self harm-⚠️

⚠️Blood-⚠️

You slowly woke up.
Miss were here. The taxi driver said.
Also you already have a house ready for you with furniture inside. He said.
You rubbed your eyes then went in your purse and gave him a 50 bucks.
It's fine miss it's free. He said.
O-oh are you sure..? You asked.
Definitely. He replied.
You gave him a smile then opened up the door to see a cozy mint home and other houses on the left and right side of you then one in the middle.
So is this mine? You asked the taxi driver pointing at your house.
Please call me by my name, my name is Samuel. And yes this is your house. He said.
Thank you so much Samuel! Have a great day. You said.
He then gave you the keys to the house gave you a smile then drove away.
You looked back to the house then looked to the ones beside it. You were in the middle of these 2 houses.

 You were in the middle of these 2 houses

(So tiny lol)

(So tiny lol)

You walked up to your house and unlocked it.
When you opened the door so much color hit you.
Ew. You said.
You looked around there was a living room a kitchen 2 bathrooms 2 bedrooms and backyard and I think a basement but I'm not a big fan of those.
I should be grateful anyway cause I don't need to buy furniture or food! Until I run out. I went to the bedroom that had my name on it, which is weird because I never gave anyone my name but again. Whatever.
I went into the room, there was a bed a mirror next to the bed a sowing machine then a big door to the backyard and a closet.
I opened the closet and put my stuff in there then put my suitcase under the bed.
I'm still a little sad tho. I closed the curtain then started to cry.

You layed on your bed in pain from how bad those scars were.
They were still bloody.
You got up and put in a a shirt and some shorts.
You went to the bathroom to look for bandages.
To your surprise there were bandages and a gift basket with food in it. Odd place to put a gift basket but okay..? You said out loud.

You disaffected the scars which stinged then put the bandages on you arms.

*Knock knock knock* you heard at the door.

You walked to the door then opened it to find 3 people there. They look odd and why is there a talking chicken. Or rooster?

HELLO!!! a girl with beautiful long blonde hair said.
My name's Julie! We heard your our new neighbor! This is frank and this is poppy!! And again I'm Julie!! She said excited.

My name's Y/N.

Hello Y/N!! well DO you want to hangout with us? We're going apple picking well frank here is going to try and find some butterflies and poppy wants to bake apple pie! She said.

Sure. You said.

Okay c'mon! She said. She grabbed your arm.

Ow!. You hissed the 3 looked at you.

Oh my! Im so sorry! Julie said.
It's fine. You said. Slight tears filling your eyes from the pain.

Well we will just not touch your arms then let's just walk. Sorry again.. She whispered the last part in your ear.
It's fine. You smiled. She smiled back.
You walked to some sort of forest. Well walking in the forest it turned to trees then turned to a apple orchard. (Don't think I spelt that right)

Okay so I have a few bags for-
Well for us 3 cause Frank's already gone to finding insects. So here's your bag Julie here's your bag Y/n and here's mine.! now you all have fun I'll me looking for good apples. Poppy said.

I started to walk away and find apples. Poppy was back there Julie was also looking for apples and now I'm alone. You thought.

You still couldn't get what happened and your old house.
Light tears started coming done your face again.

I found my first apple. I put it in the bag then went to find more.

After let's say... 30 minutes I found at least 17 perfect apples.

I went back and everyone was done frank had a monarc butterfly in a jar with home in it so it could breath and Julie didn't even find that many apples because she was chasing a butterfly frank was trying to get, and poppy had a bucket full of them.
Okay guys I think we should all head back to my place if you'd like. Poppy said.
I agreed and Julie did to but frank wanted to go home and get some rest.

We went back to poppy's house, well barn I should say.

Poppy was making apple pie well me and Julie cut up the apple.

So how do you like it in the town Y/n? Julie asked.
I like it so far. You said.
That's good! Julie replied.

So is there like more people in the town or just you guys.? I asked.

Oh yes there's more neighbors! She said.

Cool cool.. cool. You said.

There was. Knock on the barn door.

I'll go get it! Poppy stated.
I giggled.
Julie looked at me and giggled too.
I love your laugh! Julie said.
That was the first complement I had in awhile.
I couldn't help but hug her.
She hugged me back. She was at least a 6 inches taller then me but I didn't really care.
We stopped the hug when poppy and some other person were walking in. I went back to cutting apples and Julie was making faces with the apple slices.

Some 6ft guy with blue hair walked in definitely taller then me.
I looked away then looked back and made eye contact with him. I looked away then he said.
New neighbor so glad to meet You! I was so excited to see you. I couldn't hold in my excitement! He said.

Yes and there she is, wally now why don't you go help them. Poppy asked.
Of course poppy! He said.

It was funny how the height difference between poppy and the guy *wally*.

He ran over to me and Julie. I was in the middle of them he was on my left and she was on my right.
Me and him were touching elbows , it was kinda awkward so I said. I'm gonna use the bathroom.
I walked to the washroom didn't business. then sat on the floor.
I started to cry.
And I really think I needed help cause I don't think I should be crying this much.
I heard someone's foot steps by the bathroom door. But I didn't care.
Neighbor are you alright? Wally asked.
I couldn't hold it in any more.
I kept crying and sniffling well saying.
N-n Sniffle no! I stuttered.
The bathroom door went open and he walked in then closed it he sat down next to me. I could tell he wanted to make eye contact with me but I didn't. I looked over to him and he had his arms wide singling for a hug. I put my arms around his waist since he's fucking tall. He went kinda limp when I did so but he still tried his best. He petted my head well singing this sweet song.

I fell asleep.