Part Two: A Sight to Behold

I stumbled forward as this idol pushed me into her quarters, closed the door behind us, and locked it.

shit. what did Kincho get me into...

Uta looked towards the ground, and within an instant, I had been pushed against the back wall of her quarters, with her pinning me down.

my face, as if I had eaten the world's hottest pepper, turned bright red. I had no idea why, hell, I've only just seen this person, what the hell was she about to do to me?

"Look, miss, Uta, is it? I really need to get back to my crew, just let us stay in our ship, and we will be on our way as soon as our Log Pose adjusts."

Uta looked up at me, and I could've sworn there was some hidden evil behind that glance.

"You expect me to believe, that you would just stay on your ship? I caught you snooping around the area where I sleep, and you think I'm just going to trust you?"

I looked at her with pleading eyes.

"I swear miss, I was just here to get my clinically insane right hand."

she gave me a look that told me that she wasn't having it.

"Yeah, your right hand, must be quite insane..."

she looked down at my physical right hand. My eyes widened, I looked up at her again.

"OH, I swear to you, I mean my first mate, I just call him my right hand! I swear! I wasn't doing anything that you're thinking of!"

she let go of me, I felt relieved, I had participated in the paramount war, but, somehow this was more nerve racking.

"How am I supposed to believe that you aren't here to steal anything either? you are a pirate after all." She said with a glare.

I looked at her with the most innocent face I could muster.

"Hey, I may be a pirate, but I only take what I either need or deserve. for instance, if my crew needs food, I wouldn't mind stealing for them."

she continued glaring at me for some time. then her face lightened.

"I suppose I have no real evidence to back my claims, not to mention I have a show in less than an hour, I suppose you can go back to your ship, but don't let me see you leave your ship, let it be just as you said."

she moved out of the way of the door, and I began to walk out, but, she stopped me right as I was about to leave. She turned me toward her, and slapped the shit out of me.

"That's for sneaking backstage." 

she slapped me again.

"And that's for your friend."

she moved out of the way, I continued on my way, my face rather sore.

"bitch..." I murmured. she didn't seem to hear me, but I did catch her throw a nasty glare in my direction.

once I had made it back onto the mainstage, I used my devil fruit ability to fly out of there, and visit a small shop just before I went back to the ship, purely to get food for our cook to prepare for us.

By the way, I should mention that my Devil Fruit ability is that of the Tori Tori no mi, Model: Thunderbird. It's a Mythical Zoan, and it allows me to do things such as generating electricity around me, as well as flight.

I landed in the townsquare of a little shopping district, before me, I saw an abundance of stores selling merchandise of Uta, as well as trinkets used as souvenirs. I walked past a large marketplace of people trying to sell me worthless items, and people trying to sell me services such as Physic readings. I brushed off these clear scams, and continued until I found a small marketplace of fruit, vegetables, and many kinds of red meat, poultry, and fish. I leisurely bought what I could take back with me, which were a few pounds of beef, some fish, and a lot of vegetables. As I made my way out, I ran into, and I mean quite literally ran into, a man with yellow hair, a suit, and a swirly eyebrow. From wanted posters I know that this is none other than Vinsmoke Sanji, a member of the monster trio of the strawhat pirates. Behind him, a clearly energetic, and rather idiotic looking man, he had black hair, a scarf under his eye, and a massive X looking scar on his chest. I know, I know, its none other than the man who raided all three of the main marine bases in paradise, he beat the Beast King Kaido, and he saved his cook from the former Yonko Big Mom. but he was not intimidating in the slightest. after I stood up, I was once again knocked on the ground, by my Fellow Yonko. He looked down at me, smiled, and offered a hand, I took it, and stood up, I was clearly quite a bit taller than him.

"Thanks Strawhat."

I nodded to him, and continued on my way, until he stopped me.

"Oi, you wouldn't happen to be Y/N, Captain of the C/N Pirates?"

I turned to him.

"the very same."

He had a lighthearted grin on his face

"That's cool, nice meeting you."

he turned and walked away, I was very confused. this pirate, whom is also a Yonko, is the most random, and confusing person I have ever met.

I just turned to continue on my way, I needed to get this food to my crew fast, or else they'll annoy me because they're hungry. ughhh.

Alrighty, well, that's chapter 2, sorry for the long wait, im constantly busy IRL, so it's hard to get these things out. see you all next chapter, hope you have a good one.

-Author-Kun

985 Words.