3• Mumma miserable

Friday, 5:30pm.

Going against the rules government made for these drivers was being ignored.

Rasta is one of Bickersteth's taxi drivers and the only reasons he didn't leave me in the bus park was that it's one of many vehicles my brother has on the road. Still, it was overloaded till I was placed in the driver's seat. Four in the front, which includes the driver. Six in the middle and five in the back of the Noah.

A muss the ark this.

He brought us straight to our gates and I regret not coming in early.

My brother was home early on a Friday.

"Yuh buy KFC when yuh fih come home and cook." My brother called out to me from the third floor where he lives.

With four three storey homes in line with each other, all belonging to or father who rented out the other three. Our yard is the smallest but is separated by a tall wall and was well kept yet it never stopped our nosey neighbors to be in our business.

Mami lives downstairs with daddy, they gave me the second floor and the first born had the top. All our bills were the same and each of us knew what to pay. I only have the internet and I was happy about it. It's all my call center salary could pay for.

"Yuh did want some?" I laughed, waiting for him to open the gates because my hand was full which he didn't. "Open dih gate nuh!"

"Mih nuh teach yuh how fih seh please?"

"Yuh nuh teach mih nuh fih beg or beg people food?" I answered his question with my open and the gate starts opening as he held the remote out. "Thanks bro. I love you!"

"Mih love yuh too, mih wah piece a dih chicken."

Laughing, I walked up the stairs that we both shared and reached where he stood at the intersection.

"Yuh choose the right job. Uno police licki licki."

Squealing, he had his big thick arms around my neck and the other hand was in my bag which the bucket of chicken was.

"Kayénoashman!" I cried out and stare stepping on his toe since he was barefoot. Kay-e-no-ash-man

"Mih tough. Yuh realize how little yuh be, step all yuh want." He spoke, biting into the chicken breast.

"Tek out the other four breast nuh! Mih wah pee pee."

"Piss up nuh." He laughed and I hope he choke on the meat.

"Keyno!" I grumbled, handing him the bag and he smirked, finally letting me free. "Grow up nuh, yuh cah continue a fight yuh likkle malnourished sista fih har food."

"A yuh seh it."

Dropping the box with mami's har products, I had the chance to slap him. "Béyu, why ya beat up mih husband?"

"Cah yah nurse by profession. When mih wound him yuh can heal him suh mih can dweet again." I grinned up at Kaylee, my in-law.

She only laughed and joined her man in taking away my chicken.

My brother was never that big and bulky, he was tall yes, but never that thick and serious. Whatever they were giving both daddy and Keyno was some wicked steroids or Poison because at times they'll be a whole different person outside our home.

He was stationed at Anchovy station and this man made the school know not to mess with me. He deliberately escorted me home or let his friends do so every evening though rain and sunlight.

Though we are different genders, we look like our parents twins. Identical though we are six years apart.

Kaylee on the other hand is his high school sweetheart. They had there daughter Ashmanaé five years ago and a baby in the making as she is now pregnant. Ain't nothing more beautiful than a paediatric nurse who has children of her own and mixes experience with book knowledge.

"A just the breast mih nuh want. Nuh nyam it off." I warned, walking towards my grill to open it. I really needed to use the bathroom.

"A Munchy things dem yuh drop suh?"

"A Keyno dweet!"

"Keyno duh what?" Mami's voice was heard from downstairs and I quickly made my way inside laughing.

"Mami..."

"Stop terrorize yuh sista fih har food..." She continued lecturing him while I laughed and went inside to use my bathroom.

Having a shower also, I got dress in my sleepwear and went downstairs.

"Mumi!"

"..." She sat on the porch ignoring me as she ate my chicken.

A sharing ting dis. Suh mih fih nuh eat. No body nah cook today?

"Mommy! Mami! Munchy! Miss Kash! Mom! Mother! Munchy! Mami!" She looked at me and I grinned.

I see why daddy is in love with her. Her cuteness is one thing but she is sexy. While he was half German, she is half Indian. Petite frame, curvy hips, black back length wavy hair, dark brown skin and a cute innocent face that fools many.

Just how mih a fool nuff fih years.

"Suh weh dih drinks deh?" She asked, spitting the bone out of her mouth.

"Orlando drink it off." I had her know, entering and getting seated on the comfortable porch chars with soft padded fabric in it.

"Him give yuh dem hickey deh?" She smirked and I nod.

"Yeah. Mih mek him kiss mih today."

Her head spins so fast that I flinched a bit. "What happen? How? Where? When?"

I got to make sure Keyno wasn't close and starts telling her everything. Precise details that she stopped eating to focus on.

"Weh Jada Kingdom seh is what you seh; I don't wanna do this with nobody but you."

"Which song dat?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"One life." She said then continued. "Mih will send it tu yuh phone. Anyways, wah dih little shape bad bitch want wid you?"

"Orlando's time, money, attention and trust. Nuh stop kiss up har teeth like it dutty but wait. Mih go give everybody a walk inna dih department. If a nuh the supervisor or customers mih a chat tu den mih go quiet."

"Yuh swear thing Kevin and Orlando go mek dat possible. Yuh better come tell mih how it guh tomorrow." She warned and I nod.

"Suh wah yuh cook?"

"Curry goat and white rice." She said as if it was nothing. Reaching inside the box of chicken again.

"But all a unnu nuh easy." I laughed and a smile spreads upon her lips.

"Back on the conversation if Orlando. If a nuh him den yuh nuh think a full time fih get some loving?"

Hissing my teeth, I got up and walked into her house. "Puss and dog nuh have the same luck enuh."

"If it's about love then yuh can still dweet without."

"Mek daddy and Keyno hear yuh." I grumbled.

"Yuh need a man, Kayaérachilani."

A use she wah dih dutty man dem use mih.

"Fih wah Mami?"

"Sex sweet, ya miss out." She said and it doesn't surprise me.

"Gwaan a church tomorrow." I pointed at her and she slapped my hand away.

"Ya miss out."

"I'm not." I sang, smiling at the sight of the curry goat with the pepper essence tickling my nice.