Chapter 2

Steve was more than happy to leave the meeting, even after Tony left it quickly got out of hand. Thor was upset since they ran out of pop tarts and running around searching every cabinet to try to find any that fell out of the packages, while Bruce was trying to explain Earth science and how TVs worked to him. Clint and Natasha started sparring on the table, while Pietro and Wanda were watching old sitcoms. That is when Steve left to go to Aiden's place in hopes of bringing him to the tower, before Tony got there.

Steve took his black motorcycle which he loved a lot, even if the ride was long and he didn't have music. He got to take in all the scenery watch as the world flew by. It felt like minutes but was an hour before he got to the house. Steve parked his motorcycle in front of the house, he got off.

Steve sighed as he made his way up the steps and knocked on the door. Was he ready to meet Aiden? How would he act? Would he say yes? All these questions came swarming into his head, he took a deep breath and patiently waited for someone to answer.

Steve put on a smile as he saw someone coming to the door, "Hello," He told them.

~Manhattan, New York~

Natasha beat Clint, he wasn't the smartest trying to pick a fight with her. She had to leave though to pick up her two trainees, Althea and Savannah.

They already had Savannah at the tower since she ran into Fury when he was getting his favorite coffee in the city, he recognized her from the files and asked her to come with him, she came with them and that was that.

Now, all she had to do was find Althea another one of Hydra's experiments. Why does Hydra have to hurt so many people and why? To be used as weapons?
Natasha was so glad to be helping to shut them down once and for all. Nat walked down the street and turned into an alley, she knew most Hydra experiments like to hang out here to hang low, she just wished that Althea would be here. She turned around ready to leave the alley when she saw a figure wearing gloves. "Hey, who are you?" Nat asked the figure who took off. "And I thought it was my lucky day!" She told herself as she ran after the figure.

~Asgard~

Thor got bored of Bruce explaining everything to him and was starting to feel homesick. So, he went back to Asgard, after all his recruit was there too. So he could get two things at once, what was the earth phrase? Kill a stone with two birds? He didn't know, but that wasn't important for now, maybe he would ask the man of iron when they both got back.

Thor smiled as he saw the rainbow bridge and the golden castle. "Ah home sweet home," He told himself. He walked up to the gates and smiled at the guards, "Jerry, Hans, how have you been?" He asked them. They both just bowed and opened the gate.

'Maybe Alev would be in the throne room.' He thought. Thor made his way to the throne room hoping to find them. He walked in and just as inspected Alev was sitting on his throne.

"What are you doing up there? In my throne?" Thor asked his nephew/niece.

Alev looked at Thor and smirked, "I was just making sure it was warm and besides I don't see your name on it. So, how is it your?" They questioned.

Thor nodded, "You have a point, maybe someone should label them," He suggested getting off track.

Thor cleared his thoughts, "That isn't why I came here, the Avengers need your help!" He exclaimed.

Thor was excited to be working with his nephew/niece. Alev nodded, "Cool, they are that desperate that they need my help. That is amazing, but not really. I guess," He replied.

Thor smiled, "I am happy to hear, that come one I want to be the first one there!" He told him as he offered his arm which Alev took as they used the bifrost to get back to Midgard.

Author's Note

I hoped you enjoyed it, next chapter we will get povs from the recruits povs I promise. So, what did you think? Anyway, the next chapter will be whenever I have time to write it so right now there is no set schedule. Here is Thor's moodboard I made by myself.

 Here is Thor's moodboard I made by myself