Part-7

Jass is looking at Jungkook again and again to catch his reaction after seeing his brother and so called beautiful cousin going to every student to give them chocolates with smiling face and very friendly manner

Jass is looking at Jungkook again and again to catch his reaction after seeing his brother and so called beautiful cousin going to every student to give them chocolates with smiling face and very friendly manner. But she can't catch any other reaction coming from Jungkooks eyes or face anymore . He is just ignoring them and sitting with a blank face on his seat not even looking at her also.

Lily and Yungkook has already made a very good impression on the classmates and the teacher about them. Jass is now looking at Lilys wavey figure coming towards her walking. Lily comes infront of her desk and gives her a chocolate with a smile on her face. But the smile is not a friendly one at all. It's just weird and seems fake to her. Jass thanks her for giving the chocolate but Lily totally ignores her and her thanks and immediately goes near to Jungkook.

Lily speaks with a smile to Jungkook,

- Hi would be yebo. I know you don't like chocolates that much so iam not torturing you by giving you one. But you can ask me for anything else if you want to you know?

"Would be yebo? What is she talking about? "

And Jass sees, Lily touches his check with one of her finger quickly and removes it quick while leaving him from there.

The teacher calls Lily and Yungkook again to him and speaks towards the class,

- Okay. So now for their seats, as they are related to Jungkook and we can see one empty seat infront of Jungkook but we need two here. So i think Kian needs to adjust with the matter. Kian can you please leave your seat and sit here beside Suho? On the first bench?

Kian nodes and leaves her seat going to the front bench besides Suho.

Then Yungkook and Lily comes there to take the seats. Yungkook takes the seat of Kian which was infront of Jass. And Lily takes the seat infront of Jungkook.

Jungkook finally speaks towards them after they settle down there,

- May i know why the fuck are you two here?

Lily replies at a formal tone to him,

- It's a long story to tell. I guess we can talk after the teacher leaves? Alone?

Jungkook ignores looking at her and speaks at an informal tone,

- Yes you better explain me about what plays are you putting on here.

After that Jungkook finally looks at Jass after the whole time they have arrived. He just looks at her trying to say something but he doesn't tell anything. Instead he just look away and put an attention to the class.

Jass on the other hand can't concentrate to the class at all. All she is thinking about Yungkook, Lily and the behavior of Jungkook. Jungkook has never acted like this to her before. It's already messing up with her head. Also on the other hand there's Yungkook there, on the same uni, on same class with her once again. From where it all started with her. The friendship, the betrayal, the attack on her life. She is just so messed up on her mind right now.