Part 7 ♧They meet you♧ (Last meeting part!)

Kato

(You're half snake)

The incubus laid with his boyfriend, both being content while watching a dramatic show. Kato clutch the blanket a bit tightly while a dramatic love scene came up, and the beautiful woman chose a guy who obviously only loved her for her beauty. Kato threw his fists down while he unclutched the blanket.

"Ugh! Gabriella how could you make such a dumb decision! He doesn't love you!"
Kato's large snake boyfriend also groaned.
"I know right! I love this show but some of the people make me mad-"
"I know hun- me too-"
Kato hugged the large snake, nuzzling him, salenite kissed his head. Salenite had randomly thought.
"Hey hun, I have a question, you haven't gotten incubus urges in a bit have you?"

Kato thought. He was right. About every 3 weeks, an incubus older than 18 needs to experience sexual pleasure and if not in a certain amount of time, it will hurt the incubus. These urges can be cured by medicines and other medical things if the individual doesn't want to have sex. He hadn't had that yet and it had been two months, he thought again, he hadn't gotten his period either! His eyes widened and his tail slighty fell limp, Salenite looked at him with concern.
"Honey? Are you okay?"
He held his hands and rubbed then, Kato was a bit shaky.
"Um Salenite..what's your opinion on kids?"
"I like them as long as they are well behaved! Why?"
Kato forgot that sometimes his boyfriend was a very innocent bastard and sometimes had trouble picking up on things.
"Well..if my incubus urges aren't showing up..and I haven't gotten my period yet..I should probably take a test.."
"Oh-"

An incubus's urges won't show up when the incubus is pregnant, as having sex while pregnant could hurt the kid.

Kato had to go out and buy a test, nervous of the outcome, even though he was pretty sure he knew what it was gonna be. He just wanted to check. He got home. After being confused on how to take the test, he figured it out and took it, waiting for the result while Salenite was cooking him something. It showed up two lines. Kato sighed. He wasn't mad, just very nervous. He went downstairs and hugged the large snake from behind.
"Hi hun! What did the test say?"
"It's positive Sal..I'm not mad at you or me..just scared.."

Salenite nodded.
"That's perfectly fine darling! I mean you're letting a child exit through your body and you have to go through pregnancy. You're allowed to be scared!"
Kato smiled. His boyfriend was so supportive and he was glad Salenite liked kids. Kato also thought.
"Sal is there uhh..an egg growing in me?!-"
He was panicking externally and internally.
"Oh nonono- I can only impregnate other snakes with eggs- your body isn't made to carry eggs anyway, it would feel unbearable and would feel like there would be a rock in you."
Kato sighed heavily in relief.
Salenite took the grilled cheese he was making Kato off the stove and onto a plate, then handed it to him.

"There you go hun!"
Kato smiled widely, his boyfriend made him his favorite food and was an amazing cook. Kato kissed Salenite all over his face while his tail wagged from happiness.
"Thank you Sal!"
"It's not a problem hun! I like to cook y'know!"
Salenite blushed a bit from his kisses.

(Large timeskip later)

Kato was giving birth to the baby. Which was much harder than he thought because you had a large tail that looked small in the ultrasound. That was only cause it was coiled up. But your tail luckily was the least hardest part to come out because it was slimy.
(Ew- we don't need details bro-)

The baby was handed to Kato. He smiled. You looked like an exact replica of him and Salenite. Salenite pet your head.
"He/she's beautiful! I love you both so much, you did amazing Kato"
Kato nodded tiredly, happy with the praise, just too tired to respond.