Part 9 ◇trying to get you to sleep◇

Doom

    You made sleep difficult for a bit. You were scared. This large man whose face you couldn't see just took you from even scarier people. Doom was doing his daily routine of trying to get you to sleep. It was 10 o'clock already, Doom was tired, and he still needed to clean the house a bit. You cried and held onto him tightly. He sighed, getting a bit stressed and  humming to himself to calm himself down. You heard it and took a liking to it. You stopped crying, listening to the calming tune of nothing particular. Your eyes got heavier and you fell asleep. Doom looked down at you, smiling and finally figuring out a way to get you to sleep. He gently placed you in your crib, said fuck cleaning, took off his mask and passed out on his bed.

Viyre

     Viyre was holding you, anxiously twitching and shaking a bit. He looked down. Somehow, you had fallen asleep. He was suprised. He was a very anxious person and his presence being calm enough to have someone fall asleep felt amazing. However he wouldn't let you go. Inku walked in quietly, whispering to viyre.
"Viy..you can put him/her in the crib if you wa-"
"N-No!-"
He whispered yelled a bit. He pulled you close to him protectively. He didn't wanna put you down. He was afraid Axel would take you from him, or anyone really. Inklings are very protective parents. It wasn't as much you weren't getting sleep, it was viyre missing sleep.

Kato

   You would barely sleep. You wanted to play 24/7. Your poor parents weren't getting much sleep. You were also constantly trying to work on learning how to move around. Since you were part snake, you just constantly wanted to be moving. Your parents were so tired.