Chapter Five

18+ Content Ahead!!

She moaned softly as Sebastian kissed her. The way his lips slotted perfectly against hers, like two puzzle pieces coming together. He had her pushed against the bedpost as they hungrily devoured each other. Teeth clashed against teeth, lips bitten and pulled. Ariadne pulled back to look into Sebastian's eyes. They were blown and dilated, desire swimming in them. She watched as Sebastian dropped his house robe on the floor and loosen his school tie until it joined the robe.

Ariadne pulled him back to her, kissing him with such passion and force that the bedpost shook. Sebastian tasted like spiced apple cider and cinnamon, something she desperately craved. His large hands found their way to her waist, pulling her flush against him while hers found their way into his dark tresses. Sebastian groaned as she tugged, knowing it drove him crazy.

The first time they slept together, both were a little tipsy on the fire whiskey that Ariadne's Aunt Marjorie had stashed in the kitchen for when she visited. Given it was both their first times, it wasn't at all ideal. Ariadne didn't regret it though, she hoped the same for Sebastian. But as time grew over the summer and spending time twisted in each other's bedsheets, they figured out how the other liked it and how to make it last longer.

Sebastian's grip shifted to Ariadne's thighs, hoisting one of them around his torso. He started to trail hot, wet, open-mouthed kisses along her jaw and neck. He nipped at the place where her neck and shoulder met, sucking the spot moments later- leaving his mark on her, a golden tattoo. A shiver went down Ariande's spine as a soft moan left her lips. She gripped Sebastian's shirt in her fists and his free hand dipped beneath her skirt and into her bloomers, his fingers sliding along her folds.

"You're already wet for me, Ari? We've barely scratched the surface," He chuckled, pulling his hand out and examining his fingers as they glistened with her arousal.

Ariadne watched as Sebastian licked his fingers clean as he stared into her eyes. All she wanted to do at that moment was rip off Sebastian's clothes and have him take her then and there, but she knew better than to hasten the moment.

She pushed him away slightly, taking her school tie and slipping it off. Sebastian watched her as she slowly removed the white blouse, skirt, and stockings. Underneath was a lilac-colored bodice and matching lace bloomers. Sebastian openly moaned aloud as he removed his shirt and trousers.

"You and that damned color," He muttered as he picked Ariadne up and placed her on the bed, dragging her to the edge.

He got on his knees and slowly started trailing kisses up her leg, leaving lovebites in his wake. He squeezed the soft flesh of her thighs. Sebastian's brown eyes met her green ones as he pressed a kiss to her clothed core.

"Don't tease me, Sallow!" Ariadne whined, squirming against him.

"Why would I do that?" Sebastian smiled as he slid her bloomers down her legs and tossed them carelessly over his shoulder.

Her aching core was revealed to him, and Ariadne sucked in a breath as she watched Sebastian lick a long and slow stripe up her cunt. She gripped the lilac coverlet, biting down on her bottom lip. She was putty in his hands.

"You taste so fucking delicious, Ari," Sebastian said, his tongue circling her clit.

"Oh shit, Bash-" Ariadne moaned falling back onto the bed as one hand tugged him by the hair even closer to her heat.