Mr. Wolf x Reader heartbreak comfort

CONTEXT:
In most of these one shots you are friends with the Bad Guys gang and you all live together in a big house. No matter what character x reader it is that is how it will be most of the time unless I say otherwise. Anyways enjoy!!

*****

    "I can't believe you would do this to me! You're a traitor!" You yelled at your now ex-boyfriend, who was standing with a tramp on his arm right in front of you. He had suddenly found a new woman and left you for her and he was announcing it now. "Sorry, sweet-cheeks. But I kind of got bored with you. I needed a new girl by my side instead of a plain-Jane like you." He said. Your heart was absolutely broken and you were devastated. Just the fact that he picked HER over you felt like a stab in your chest. You never did anything to deserve this, and you definitely were not a "plain-jane." Not being able to take another sight or word of it, you ran off  back to your house, knowing that the bad guys probably aren't home at the moment. Ever since they became "the good guys" per say, they spent a lot of their time out and about having fun and not having to hide what they were doing anymore. You needed time to be alone and be heartbroken, but you also probably needed some comfort eventually.

    You arrived at your house and went inside. You then walked to the couch and just threw yourself down on it. All of your tears just came out at that moment. You cried, and cried, and cried, so hard that there wasn't even any noise coming out of you. Why me? Why me?? You asked yourself. Obviously there was no answer. Your eyes were very red and puffy and there were tears running down your face. You were hurting so bad it almost felt like physical pain. Heart wrenching pain. Breakups are always hard, but it hurts even more when you're being immediately replaced. That thing between your ex and his new girl must have gone on longer. It made you sick.

    A few moments later, you heard someone open the door and come in. It was Mr. Wolf. You heard his footsteps as he walked into the house, then into the kitchen and grabbed a drink. You were crying quietly on the couch, partly hoping he wouldn't notice you. It took a moment for him to notice you were home.

     "Oh, hey Y/N. I was just out at one of Governor Foxington's events. The others are still there, but I decided to just come home." He said. You stayed quiet. "Y/N?" Wolf then walked over to the couch and noticed that you had been crying. "Oh, Y/N... what's wrong? Something happen?" He asked. You were still crying and so upset that you couldn't even respond. He looked at you worriedly and waited for you to answer him. You took a deep breath and composed yourself in order to speak. "My boyfriend left me for another girl" you said. "She's not even prettier than me or better than me. But I just can't believe he left me for her!" You felt a lump form in your throat as you just spoke these words. It was unbelievable that this happened to you.

    "Oh, you sweetheart. Come here. Let me hold you." Wolf pulled you into his arms and held you tight. You weren't used to seeing the comforting and lovable version of wolf, for he was usually laid-back and cool, with an occasional hot temper of course. But the fact that he was showing you his comforting side was really nice.

You cried and sobbed into his arms, feeling pain with all of it. But feeling Wolf's strong and comforting arms were helping you through it.

"Shhhh.... You're okay, you're okay. Everything's gonna be fine, alright. He doesn't deserve you anyways." Wolf said, rubbing your back in circles. You sat there together on the couch in an embrace for a while. He kept shushing you, reassuring you, and rubbing your back the whole time. After a little while later, you had finally calmed down enough to speak normally to him.

"I don't know what to do. I don't even know if I'll ever love again." you said.

"Come on, Y/N. You know that you definitely will. I'm sure that there's somebody somewhere right now who loves you. You don't need that dead-beat." said Wolf.

"You're just saying that."

"Oh really? How do you know that 'someone' who loves you isn't someone who you already know?"

You were skeptical for a moment. Who is he talking about? You asked yourself. Then it hit you.

"Y/N, you deserve someone who will love you forever and who will see your value. Someone who will take care of you, someone who sees you as their first choice. You are someone's first choice. Someone like me."

You were shocked at this. Wolf was in love with you. You had hints every now and then, but he really loved you! You loved him too but you never actually got with him, since your fear of rejection always got in the way. You always admired his slyness, his chill energy, and his cheerfulness even. That was what you looked for in a guy but you never had it. But you were going to have it in him. And he wanted you.

"Well... what am I going to do then?" you asked him.

Wolf smiled. He leaned in and gave you a little kiss on the head. "Move on from him." he said softly. You both went back into your embrace and just sat there for sometime.

"I know you're going to be heartbroken from him for a while, doll. That's okay. And I'm not gonna tell you not to feel that way. But just know that from now on, I am going to be by your side and I'm not going anywhere no matter what. I'm right here with you." Wolf held your hand and rubbed it with his thumb. You looked into his eyes and smiled, admiring your new love.

Another tear slowly made its way down your face and Wolf wiped it away, then giving you multiple kisses on your face. He didn't care how salty your face was, he truly loved you and wanted you to be okay. You knew this immediately.

"I love you, Wolf."
"I love you too, Y/N. My darling."

Wolf then stood up. "Now whaddya say we just stay in, watch a movie or something, whatever you want? I'll even make you snacks."

"I'd love that." You said.

"Great," said Wolf. "I'll get everything ready for you. Just sit and relax. Everything's gonna be okay. I promise."

***
FIN