TWO

Season One Episode One

Wally and Laura were walking in the halls. They spotted Maddie and figured they would introduce themselves.

"Maddie! Hey!" Wally spoke getting her attention.

Maddie's eyes were wondering as she was looking away towards someone else, "Now's not a really great time."

Wally ignored that and put his hand up to shake her hand. God we're old but even I know that's not how you greet someone anymore.

"Wally Clark, Class of eighty four." He spoke with his charming smile.

" And I'm Laura Brown, also class of eighty four." Laura laughed trying to be extra nice to the girl knowing she's had a rough couple of days.

"I was laid out by a tackle during my senior year homecoming game, never made it off the field. She on the other had was hit by a random driver trying to leave after a basketball game. Nice to meet ya" Wally let out, when he got to the part of Laura's death he playfully jabbed her arm. All while still holding out his hand for Maddie to shake. He is such and aged soul. he better put his hand down he's embarrassing me.

Maddie finally looked them both in the eyes, though she was still focused on the kids down the hall chatting, "Uh, Maddie. current unsolved mystery. Pleasure." After she spoke her eyes drifted back to the kids down the hall. They must've been her friends, Laura put the pieces together.

Wally had finally given up and put his hand down as Maddie regained attention to the dead couple across from her "Wait. Wally clark?" she questioned.

"Yep." Wally replied nonchalantly.

Maddie furrowed her eyebrows, "Why does that sound familiar?"

"Oh, well, they named the stadium after me." he said also nonchalantly. Don't have to act all cool about it I know how ecstatic you were when you found out. It was true though Wally tried not to brag he was happy that his memorial was meaningful enough to have something named after him.

"Ah, must feel nice. Look I can't really chat right now because I've got some holes to fill in my memory to fill." She again glanced back to the undead teens at the other side of the hall.

"That's why we're here. We can definitely help you fill your memory holes." Laura had finally spoke to the blonde. A smile never leaving Laura's face.

"Uhm, okay well I don't really think I need to take advice from a couple of people who look like they're headed to aerobics class together." Maddie said as she looked the two up and down.

Wally laughed trying to lighten up the situation, "Yeah, right. I mean, I'm glad I had this in my locker, or else I would've been rocking shoulder pads, which would've sucked, cause I think those are totally out now. I do wish I brought my walkman to school that day, or clean socks, or deodorant."

"I wish I wore underwear that wasn't a thong, that thing has been a pain in my ass for the last forty years, literally." Laura told the two while she took Wally's arm and wrapped herself around it to cuddle up to him. She definitely wasn't joking wearing that thing the day she died was her worst regret.

Wally laughed at her finding it funny how that was the one thing she would've changed on the day she died.

Maddie steered the conversation back on track, "Wait, we're you guys missing anything when you came here?"